Reviews for Comrade
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 54 . 4/30
I loved it! I was so sad to see it end.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 54 . 4/28
I really did like this story...I was saddened by the lack of romance though. The only major was at the end...

I did enjoy it though. It was really good.
Kakusareta-Hana chapter 54 . 5/22/2014
I loved your story! I hated putting it down even for work and sleep. :)
Guest chapter 54 . 8/30/2013
INCREDIBLE! Loved IT! Usually I'm not so found of oc's but Komeko was an AMAZING character!
Juliedoo chapter 54 . 1/28/2013
This was a lovely story. I had a lot of fun reading it, and really liked Komeko. Thanks for writing it.
NekoKitty13 chapter 54 . 1/20/2013
This was an awesome story!I loved it,awesome job XD!
mrsbeggins chapter 54 . 10/18/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is definetly not the last time I'll be reading it, thank you for this amaizing story!
V-chan chapter 54 . 10/11/2012
You're such a great writer and this is by far one of the best stories I read! Love the ending! Can't wait for another story of yours to come out!
Kaori Minamino chapter 54 . 10/8/2012
Hello!

So, I think I started reading this a couple weeks ago, and I finally finished it!

Great story! I love how it followed the series rather perfectly, especially with so many actual quotes! Komeko definitely fit in nicely, and the extra touches didn't seem to be out of context at all. You kept up with the storyline and had plenty of character development alongside the detectives' development, that it could have been canon.

Wonderful job with this. You should definitely be proud for putting this together and pulling it off!

Kaori _
PuppydogSally89 chapter 54 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter! Im sad to see this story end:(
Anon chapter 53 . 10/4/2012
Absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sad to see this fic end.
CrisicMelody chapter 52 . 10/3/2012
*Patiently sitting on the edge of my seat*
I love this story so much, and I'm literally stuck on it! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're a wonderful writer .
Vi-chan chapter 51 . 9/30/2012
Love it, love it, love it! Your a great writer and I truely enjoy your story, especially because of Kurama (lol!) can't wait for next chapter!
Kitsune36 chapter 51 . 9/30/2012
Wow nice cliff hanger can't wait for next the chapter I'm dying to know who hurt Komeko
Kitsune36 chapter 49 . 9/25/2012
Awsome as usuall can't wait for more its almost over right?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »