Reviews for Comrade
Guest chapter 54 . 12/4/2016
You should do an epilogue where they are mates and them having cubs/pups.

Great story
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 54 . 1/28/2016
intriguing charater. she's very enjoyable and lovable and I'm very happy I found this story :)
KyokoRenea chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
wah! Major overhaul. If i didn't check the mibba account i was curtain this was a completly different story! It's still gonna be a Kurama story at the end? I really like komeko and Kurama together
Wings of Wax chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Well you've certainly got my attention! What an opening!

I'm impressed with the fight scenes. You've got brilliant detail here. The action was nicely broken up with the two other demons. I'm curious about where exactly she's going and what all the training (or whatever) is for, and I'd like to see more of a reason for this demoness to suddenly get dragged into the fighting. It "seems" like she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I also have a feeling that there's something more going on there.

I love love love the details. I'm a fiend for details. haha.

Looking forward to what comes next. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I love this! I didn't get to read the story before it was rewritten, but I really like this. Update soon!
SinfullyOffensive chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Woah. That was awesome. It is so refreshing to see how much your writing has greatly improved from your last story, which was also pretty good. I really enjoy the imagery and descriptiveness of your writing, especially during fight scenes. I can envision it a lot better than I could in your original. This is just, wow. Your OC gives off a strong impact without being overpowering or revealing too much of any plot devices. I really love what you did with this story so far. And thank you for the shout out! I'm excited for the next chapter!
ScorpionFantasy chapter 54 . 5/24/2015
well, I truly did enjoyed the story. I'm an avid Kurama fan and your fic is the first that I have finished. I love Komeko, truly because she has her OWN story, and not just a random self-insert, which is one of the reason why I did not continue most KuramaOC fic.

But I'm not gonna be bias and look on the proper prospective here; first and for most, the reason why I was drawn to this because, the pace, at first, was good. It was balanced and I loved it. However, somewhere in the middle, it seems as though you were quite in the hurry. Your writing was rushed and it did not deliver the kind of impact that I was expecting. Although you did well on the characters' development, it was lacking on some parts. The battles were rushed at times too, and sometimes it didn't seem action-packed.
The romantic development between Kurama and Komeko were a little blurred as well.

But anyways, that is all that I could say. Honestly speaking, I really DID enjoy the story. Although it does needs improvement for the readers to be really engrossed by it. This is not a flame, but O hope you find this helpful. Your second thoughts on a rewrite proves that you are as satisfied as I am, as some readers are. So, that means you could still improve in more ways than one. This story showed potential on what you can do, just needs improvement.
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 54 . 4/30/2015
I loved it! I was so sad to see it end.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 54 . 4/28/2015
I really did like this story...I was saddened by the lack of romance though. The only major was at the end...

I did enjoy it though. It was really good.
Kakusareta-Hana chapter 54 . 5/22/2014
I loved your story! I hated putting it down even for work and sleep. :)
Guest chapter 54 . 8/30/2013
INCREDIBLE! Loved IT! Usually I'm not so found of oc's but Komeko was an AMAZING character!
A Deathless Song chapter 54 . 1/28/2013
This was a lovely story. I had a lot of fun reading it, and really liked Komeko. Thanks for writing it.
NekoKitty13 chapter 54 . 1/20/2013
This was an awesome story!I loved it,awesome job XD!
mrsbeggins chapter 54 . 10/18/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is definetly not the last time I'll be reading it, thank you for this amaizing story!
V-chan chapter 54 . 10/11/2012
You're such a great writer and this is by far one of the best stories I read! Love the ending! Can't wait for another story of yours to come out!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »