Reviews for Ethos
Elise chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Very, very intriguing. I'm curious what'll happen. The plot is interesting and unique, the story well written, great and awesome. :) I enjoyed reading it. Please continue if that's possible.
SomethingBetterMeansMovingOn chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I love your plot and your story is very well written. I can't wait until you update.
Lily Umbra chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Exciting story so far. I like the idea of the two versions of Itachi existing simultaneously. I wonder what happened so differently. Both the third and the fourth are alive. Can't wait to read more.
OverLordRevan chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Awesome, but I do not see why he doesn't have the ms considering the manga leers you to believe its a state if mind brought on by deep regret. Also he should definitely be scoping things out and getting info about himself you know.
Omega19x chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I've seen several authors attempt this kind of alternate universe concept, but none have managed to capture it (and my attention) quite like you have.

And the fact that you reference the scholarly debate over Itachi's illness in your author's note, even if you choose to leave it nameless, just makes me smile. I spent a very long time researching that topic, and I'm just happy to see my hard work acknowledged. :)
axellover2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ok I am interested in this story. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Azori chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Okay, this is totally awesome. So looking forward to reading more of this. The idea of time travel is fascinating, but AU's that also are in the corrext workd but a paralelle reality are even better. Whoo!
Lily Umbra chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great beginning. How did Itachi go back?
Exp chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very interesting premise, I'm looking forward to reading more.
ninja-v chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think I might be biased, but this could be more interesting than Paradigm Shift. Or maybe not. Paradigm Shift has ANBU members in the shower. And a very badass Inoichi.

Then again, Ethos has Itachi being a pro chef, and all chicks dig dudes who can cook, among other things.

As always, I enjoy all the italics that facebook always denies us.