Reviews for Whatever Happened to Mary Ann?
MonkeeMaven chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! You add some seriousness, but all the characters are very true to themselves with bits of humor thrown in. Nice job! P.S. You've written some Monkees fanfic too, yes?
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
maryann should have a worse provblem
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
BEST CHAPTER YET
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
"Mary Ann, bed rest is the best thing when you've been lying out in the cold for who knows how long in such skimpy attire."

- I don't know about you, but I can just picture the Professor's slightly raised eyebrow as he said this :)

"Professor, it was my understanding…" He silenced her with an icy glare.

- Sometimes ol' Roy just has enough of people questioning his authority. *meep*

"The moment I'm sure that you won't have a relapse, I'll let you out of bed. Until then…" he grandly left the hut.

- Holy...*bites knuckle* The Professor decides when it's time to get out of bed, and not before!

Poor Mary Ann, she's still bottling her feelings. But I can't wait for the surprise Olympics to begin! What kind of events should they have? Gilligan would win anything to do with swimming, running or climbing. Skipper would win anything to do with eating (or maybe Gilligan would win that too).

The 400m Pineapple Roll? They have to push a pineapple with their noses (ouch, spiky)
Coconut Tossing
Bamboo Javelin
Some kind of zany obstacle course
more turtle racing (or crab/lobster racing)

Whatever events they hold, I'm sure they'll all be laughing so much that Mary Ann will think it's the best Olympics ever. Even better than the real thing!

Let the games begin!

T x
Teobi chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Hooray! Island Olympics! :)

Vine swinging! Oh, Gilligan, trust you. Just don't let Gladys enter this time because she'll win everything!

I'm glad it was Gilligan's idea. too. I watched 'The Friendly Physician' earlier. When Gilligan says "Skipper, why don't you and me go over to the island and sail the yacht back?" and Skipper tells him to stop coming up with all these stupid ideas! and then Professor says "It's not a stupid idea". Then Gilligan goes, "See?" and the Skipper grumbles, "No-one likes a show-off." :D Poor Gilligan. His ideas are often pretty good but Skipper always shouts him down.

I think they'll do a great job, and I can't wait to see what events they hold!
Tabitha 12 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
I think Gilligan has a good idea! Can't wait to see Mr. Howell try to turn cartwheels!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
I was surpised and I really feel sory for Mary Ann.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Loved Lovey at the begining, and another suspensful ending, poor Mary Ann.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
What a suspensful ending!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Yay like how thw Howell's are going to search just as long or longer.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
good chapter, but I think Mrs. Howell would feel more than a little bad. She's so sweet imp.
Teobi chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Actually, I can kind of see Mary Ann doing some kind of gymnastics training at school. She's got that small, slender figure and the poise to go with it. Yep, I could see her somersaulting across the mat, maybe landing a little clumsily at first, then giving the judges a big, white toothed smile and everyone applauding.

And it certainly would be a blow if all her Olympic dreams were crushed by an injury she couldn't remember sustaining.

Hmm. do you think the castaways could hold a little Island Olympics for her? Involving some activities she CAN do? I dunno... The 400m Pineapple Roll? Coconut Creme Pie Bak-eoff? She'd definitely win gold for that!
Teobi chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Um, does the Skipper really think Ginger and Mary Ann might have been arguing over him? Aww! Poor Jonas. (I bet he was quite the ladies' man in his day though. Those big, strong arms! Those twinkling eyes!)

And Ginger- the poor girl really is upset.

I kind of think Gilligan would be more worried about Mary Ann than he is here (like when he wanted his lunch before continuing the search), but that's just me. MAG to the core :)
Teobi chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Thurston! REALLY! Get out there and start looking! (Love to know what happened when they were first married!)
Teobi chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Aww, I adore how everyone's pulling together to find poor Mary Ann. Why on earth Mrs. Howell thinks the girl needs to dust their safe, heaven only knows! Everyone relies on Mary Ann to do all their menial household chores. Then Ginger wants to argue with her over the affections of a man and Skipper wants to insult her food. Shame on them all. (Except possibly Gilligan, mindlessly peeling his orange.)