Reviews for The Corporate Catch
Gelline Eaton chapter 28 . 8/18
So awesome :) :) thank you for writing such a wonderful story :) You're a great writer :DThe story was beyond wonderful:)) Good job :D
Kazuhe chapter 28 . 8/17
tank you!
it was a wonderfull story
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/31
Keep up the nice work loving it
Liz chapter 3 . 5/16
I'm crying in laughter and in hysterics, my boyfriend thinks somethings wrong, but all I can say is that this is so right! I love it, best chapter of angry Kagome I have read in MONTHS! You just made my finals week so much better, thank you.
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 28 . 3/19
Thank you for the good read! I can't wait to see what else you have up!
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 3 . 3/19
That was funny -giggles-
Josie Tumbleston chapter 17 . 1/20
sorry i wasnt logged in when i left that review i thought this was one hell of a sex scene
holy shit that was one hell of a sex scene ever thought of becoming a romance writer cus i would gladly read your books :D what iv read so far is very well written (with just a few misspelled words) and the historical facts very well researched and i love the music reference
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 17 . 1/19
It started out so well, SO so so well, but sometime in the third or fourth chapter, the story lost it's pace and the initial attention to detail began feeling ignored. I'm so sorry, this fic held so much promise and then fizzled out, :(
It's heartbreaking you know.
But still, well writen and a good read! (apart from the multitude of typos and grammatical errors)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 28 . 1/9
lol tunred out pretty good and very interesting
Kibachow chapter 28 . 11/22/2014
Very good story!
MotherDragon8581 chapter 28 . 11/1/2014
Great story! Thank you!
DemonLady1109 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
This has to be the best story I have ever read! You have a wonderful way with writing that had me captured from the first few sentences and hoping that the story would never end! I greatly enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your stories to come.
Deadpool-girl chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
Beautiful. I absolutely loved the story, it was very sweet and an enjoyable read. Thanks
tinawinna chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
I enjoyed this, and I especially liked how you made Kagome the corporate catch. ;)