Reviews for Hush Little Baby
PrincessGBRS chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Beautiful story! One of the best I've ever read!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
psh, easy. more kid(s) on the way!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
roan and leia are the best!
LiveForeverMarie chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
I loved this story! For the record, all your pregnancy and birth scenes were very realistic, and your hard work sure paid off. I think this was the perfect sequel to the original story and now I need to hear the rest of their story. I would like to see a bit more of Natasha and Clint, but that's just because I love them. Anyway, brilliant story! And congratulations.
laurenr7 chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Love love love both this and the first one! Perfection!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
loved it cant wait to see if there will be more
pilotlover chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
I've read this 3 times now. I loved it each time. I do wish you'd continue on. I'd like to know the kids growing up in both worlds. I also want to see Jane giving birth in Asgard as she said she would next time.

Great story telling. Thank you.
Angelstarshimmer chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I hope I am number 100. If not thats is ok. I just wanted to say I love this story!
Sarah Miler chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
I loved your story and I hope you right more on there life? You could go on and right about Loki and Darcie.
hotaru24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
wow
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Is Darcey pregnant, because I thought you were implying that? AHHH! THIS IS PERFECT 3
For the North chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So good!
Liraeyn chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Contrary to conventional (read: fanfiction) wisdom, it is completely normal to take a couple of months to conceive. I think you have about a 50% chance of pregnancy after five months. At least, that's what I heard.

Okay, fact Nazi moment has passed. As you were (which I like, buy the way).
Oppst chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
Vey good story Please write more
Hoffan chapter 17 . 1/8/2013