Reviews for The Gauntlet
opallily03 chapter 8 . 8/15
pleaseeeeeee update
Please chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Hi, um hey... Do you plan on finishing this story? It's really good, and I really want to read more. Please continue updating!
smartbanana chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
This story is SO well written! I hope you come back someday to finish it :)
sophblueberry chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Nooooooooooooo. What happened?! I just reached chapter 8 and... there's no more. And there haven't been any updates since 2012. *sob* This was literally the best fanfiction I've ever read and I was so looking forward to more. I'm heartbroken that I'll never know what happened with Hermione, Draco, and Viktor.
sophblueberry chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I'm very happy with the pacing here because it feels believable and is building up tension. I also love the little inside jokes sprinkled around (e.g. how her hope raced to the fireplace and "took the Floo"). This story is so wonderful!
sophblueberry chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Such an exciting beginning! I'm looking forward to more...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Why was she living with both of them?
WanderingHeartontheroad chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Whoa whoa... I'm not sure what can I make of chapter 1... But it looks so fun! Lol
Amber chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I am so enamored by The Gauntlet! I can hardly wait for it to continue!
I 3 CAPTAINJack chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
You know, this is one of my favorite stories! ) I check every single night to see if there's been another chapter loaded! I'm becoming desperate- PLEASE UPDATE! It's been way too long!
aeron4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
When are you going to upload the next chapter?
Emmett Mccarty lover chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Are you ever going to update. I love this story
Lynn chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Please update! I keep checking and being disappointed.
I 3 JackSparrow chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee update! You said you would update this ages ago, and I check every single night!
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please update soon. I've been checking since you said in your new one that you would update this one soon...