Reviews for Sweet Desires
krone weiss chapter 6 . 52m
naokotaco chapter 6 . 10/6
Oh my gosh! I've been waiting for you for so long! Yes I'm still reading and have re-read this story (not exaggerating) about 30 times. And I'm so happy that you've updated. Please continue, this story is absolute perfection!
B chapter 6 . 10/6
Yes, please, more!
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 6 . 10/6
Keep going please. I love this fanfic story.
OMG I've been waiting for this update for years lmao. Please I would love it, if you continued this, it's been my favorite fic and I thought this day wouldn't never come.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 10/6
getting awesome good can't wait for more
UnheardSalvation chapter 6 . 10/6
I've been waiting (**)
Update plssssss
sova-chan chapter 6 . 10/6
Thank you for the nw chapter! It has taken you a long time to write it:) I hope you will find a minute and complete this fluffy story!
Shadow Spears chapter 6 . 10/5
Hehe lenalee had it coming XD update soon!
You have to update!this is really good i love the plot.
AllenWalkerKanda chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I love this story I've read it more times than you can 're aren't a lot of Yullen five in Kanda's Pov and that makes me sad. I know you haven't updated in 2 years but I would love you forever if you did.
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This is so good! Have a lovel day and please update soon!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Good for Kanda :P
Analaura chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Very nice! thank you for making Allen kinda hard to get. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Ignore that long review at the bottom. That person obviously did not read the warnings. Plus! This is you're story! Do what you want with it. This is your decision and your way of how you write this story. If you want to write a magical purple weasel named Dave in the fic, go ahead! It will through everyone off but, still! Do not submit to those who seek perfection. That person obviously wanted THE Kanda and Allen in your fic. No. This is your Kanda and Allen and you do what you want! FREEDOM OF WRITING! DO NOT SUBMIT TO THOSE WHO SEEK PERFECTION! THIS IS SPARTA! Sorry -; got carried away there. But even though that person is kinda right, this is your story and your true readers love it for what it is. So keep on writing. Much love :3