Reviews for Sweet Desires
You have to update!this is really good i love the plot.
AllenWalkerKanda chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I love this story I've read it more times than you can 're aren't a lot of Yullen five in Kanda's Pov and that makes me sad. I know you haven't updated in 2 years but I would love you forever if you did.
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
This is so good! Have a lovel day and please update soon!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Good for Kanda :P
Analaura chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Very nice! thank you for making Allen kinda hard to get. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Ignore that long review at the bottom. That person obviously did not read the warnings. Plus! This is you're story! Do what you want with it. This is your decision and your way of how you write this story. If you want to write a magical purple weasel named Dave in the fic, go ahead! It will through everyone off but, still! Do not submit to those who seek perfection. That person obviously wanted THE Kanda and Allen in your fic. No. This is your Kanda and Allen and you do what you want! FREEDOM OF WRITING! DO NOT SUBMIT TO THOSE WHO SEEK PERFECTION! THIS IS SPARTA! Sorry -; got carried away there. But even though that person is kinda right, this is your story and your true readers love it for what it is. So keep on writing. Much love :3
withoutwingsx chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Oh, can't wait for another chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Im really sucky at reviews but I'm enjoying the fact that Allen is being hard to get haha good job :)
RiyaNekoHerondale chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
That was really good! You have to write more or else i will go insane!
PearlesantlRose chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Oh I liked this chapter. I think it has really given us an in site into how Allen is feeling about Kanda. Good writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
...you spelled Tyki's name wrong...
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
All the kissing bit was starting to get steamy! ;) I had to reread the previous chapter (while in the car) which caused me to erupt into fits of giggles during the conflicts between Kanda and Timothy, and I got a very 'what the feck are you doing' look. XD I liked the new chapter. Aaww, poor Kanda. :/ And poor Allen. I hope you update again soon!
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I really like this story :D
MidnightWinterRain chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Lovely story please keep it up! Can't wait to read more.
PearlesantlRose chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter! I was very excited to see that it was updated I love this story. It is very cute! Sorry the review took so long to get to you. It has been a hectic week.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »