Reviews for Puppy Love
Omg I love it!xDD
CAFBOV chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
A fun read. Thank you.
CAFBOV chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
The cuteness of this story is off the scale.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I love stories with pets and Goldens are gorgeous dogs. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I love this. Figures that Brittany would be able to understand him, and then Santana being somewhat impressed. I'm glad she takes Brittany's words seriously...this is going to be fun. And why do I think Brittany hijacked Quinn's phone? Oh if you like pet-related fics there is a Kigo one where Kim is turned into a cat and gets adopted by Shego. This first installment is hilarious because of Kim gets high off catnip and... You have to read it to understand. It's called KP: Kitten Possible by Silent Magi
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Loved it, hilarious and sweet.
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
lol.
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Cute cute cite cute!
goddragonking chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
stephanielalinda chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
I loved it
Wispenq chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
totally loved the story! :D
Xanica chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I loved this story; absolutely hilarious, especially with Santana.
NZgleek91 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Really awesome fic. I love Tony, he is so cute and a evil genius. I so hope there is a sequel some point soon in the future. I really enjoyed the fic :)
LaurenKnight13 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
I loved this story and am glad you're considering a sequel! I know this would be far down the track, but a few short ideas: Quinn getting Tony to carry in a ring box when she proposes to Rachel one day, and then him being the ring barer at their wedding. Tony sitting at Rachel or Quinn's feet when either of them is pregnant, being all protective, and once the baby is born, him sitting next to the cot and sleeping there to protect the baby. Him getting older as the baby grows up.

And an idea for before that all happens, you can have some fun with each character almost catching Rachel and Quinn making love, but Tony being their look out, but then everyone figuring out what they almost walking in on and Tony saving their eyes from needing to be bleached (yeah right, like anyone wouldn't secretly wanna see that, lol). Or, how about Tony helping Quinn sneak in to Rachel's room once the berry men have gone to bed. Like a spy dog, cause he's like a freaking ninja!

I would just like to see more of him, cause he is just adorable. When you get to the very last chapter, you can have the glee club having a funeral for him, cause they all loved him (excluding Finn) and Quinn getting Rach a new puppy later on, and naming him Oscar or a girl dog names Emmy. That if Rach doesn't name their kids something like that. Lol

I also want to see more Britt and Tony moment, cause them having a conversation is hilarious! He should tell her all the funny things that happen. If you wanted, you could write the stories as Him tell Brittany everything he's seen, to cheer her up when Lord Tummington dies from lung cancer from all that smoking.

Good luck, I look forward to the sequel