Reviews for Surpass God or Truth?
death8kidd chapter 10 . 8/24
More of le story please
Suicide Forest chapter 10 . 8/8
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/12
Great chapter and plot
an chapter 10 . 4/25
please keep uploading, because it is really too intriguing and accativant :p
Thedemonoverlord238 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That's good for your first chapter
DeaththeCutie chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Awesome job! cant wait too read more of it!
Aquiescence chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
1. Your grammar needs MAJOR work. Your sentence structure needs major work.
2. Your depiction [or description] of events is too straighforward and too the point. "Soul did this, Maka did that. Soul Carried Ed, Maka screamed." like that.
3. Your grammar needs work - oh yeah, I already said that.
4. Author notes: No one wants to read about your recent escapades with Ed. It's not part of the story and does NOT contribute anything - just because others do it doesn't mean you have to as well.
5. Frankly, while the story-line is awesome, that won't cut it. You need to find a way to enthrall the reader - take them on a magical journey.
6. You were twelve when you made this... meaning, you just broke a federal law. The '13 and Up' isn't a nicety, it's a law. To make an account, you need to be thirteen years old or older. I don't care if you JUST TURNED thirteen or if you're GONNA TURN thirteen or if your birthday was minutes after you posted this, you broke a rule and that's a means to a report. Luckily, I'm a nice person. . But I'm after blood and fun. :D
OstensiblyInsane chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Implying Envy likes humans more than being alone.

...Implying Envy likes his siblings...
Dino chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Awesome! I love it! Please write more?
Fma lover chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Omg the best crossover ever!
Boss chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This crossover is awesome! It's the best I have read until now :D
Niian chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Please do more! It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Black*Star doesn't know how to make a philosipher stone any way. In fact he doesn't know how to use alchemy.
Wwww chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
He problably did beat Ox at studying.
Can'tTakeTheSky chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Just found this story, and I'm really interested. Can't wait to see where this goes.