Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle
SarcasticTweenBookworm chapter 3 . 4/11
Congratulations! You made me understand cancer! Honestly, I read the Fault in Our Stars a few weeks back and was super confused. Same goes for lots of stories based around major illnesses. I love this and there were tears in my eyes when I read the last line. I have to go, my phone is dying and it's one o'clock in the morning, but I love this story.
SarcasticTweenBookworm chapter 2 . 4/11
I love this! I was kind of hoping for a little more Everdeen/Hawthorne interaction since I feel like the fact that Katniss does have a friend is important in the story. Anyway, I still love it. I can't wait to read more!
SarcasticTweenBookworm chapter 1 . 4/9
I absolutely love this. You did the whole thing so gracefully and it's so hard to fit in everything - even quotes and Careers - into a modern AU story. I will definitely be favoriting this.
iravedra chapter 3 . 4/1
LIKE IT
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 4 . 2/25
So I just finished reading this story. I really enjoyed it, and can't wait to read your follow up story.
P.Ackroyd chapter 1 . 1/24
I really enjoyed this story, it made my cry and laugh and I loved it !
Erin chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This was by far the best best fanfic I have ever read! I love how it lines up with the real story line of the trilogy. Thank you so much for writing such an extraordinary story.
KaChan84 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
that was one of the best stories ever written! Thank you so much for sharing! Also I agree, Mockingjay -sadly- was my least favorite of the books, too...here's to hoping they at least get the movie right :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Love this. Well, not Katniss being in the ER, obviously. Loooooove the roof scene!
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Wow. Gorgeous.
This makes me cry, laugh, fangirl, melt, scream and so much more. I love it so much! Thank you for your words!
peetagrl3 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Beautiful. Sad. Suspenseful. GORGEOUS. Amazing. Lovely. Sweet. Brilliant.
There are simply too many words that describe this AWESOMENESS.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That. Was. The. Most. Adorable. Thing. In. The. History. Of. EVER.
So sweet. You inspire me every time I read your work. That's how your writing is. Inspiring.
queenfirst chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
OH, DON'T MIND ME. JUST BAWLING MY EYES OUT. NO BIG DEAL.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Thank you, God bless you. This is the best story I've ever read on fanfiction. I love you for your talents and I hope that one day, when the novel I'm writing is published, it can live up to the standards t,you set in this story.
libaka chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I cried reading this. You write beautifully.