Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle
Megan chapter 2 . 3/3
This is such a good story! It's beautiful and heart warming and accurate! I love how the words are so descriptive and, this may sound weird, colourful.
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 4 . 2/27
Beautiful, touching and so well written. I loved how you wove all the components from THG into this fic. Well done!
GiFernandes chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
it was amazing, really, I thought u would kill her :'(((
I'm crying with this epic end, the best of all AU, ever.
Kisses from Brazil: *
P.S .: I just think it should have an epilogue with marriage and children, just thinking ...
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Enjoyed the story, thanks for writing it. -t.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
awesome
BenHan chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Beautiful. Incredibly touching.

Now waiting for you to update Girls in White Dresses. No pressure.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
In chapter 2 there is a mistake

Boys have xy chromosomes
Girls have yy
You said peeta's dad gave him a Y chromosome that would mean his mother would love him cuz he's a girl
NourLight chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Loved your fan fiction, really loved it. Good job!
Elricsister chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Really liked it, read all the 3 parts on one go
(FNSHD)
Defender chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I have just finished reading the 2 stories you have written in this world. They were wonderful. Such carefully crafted characters and situations, nearly had me crying at one point. As someone who lives with chronic pain and illness, the isolation you allude to was very real. Thanks for sharing, and maybe one day you will be brave enough to strike out on your own.
Charlotte chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Awesome! I'll go check it out!
Charlotte chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Can you make a sequel to this? I need to know more it was so interesting and amazing to read!
Charlotte chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
This was an amazing part! A little upset about the small cliffhanger, but I can't wait to read on and find out what happens next!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was an awesome part in the story and I can't wait to read more!
Chalayne chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
I absolutely love this story. My husband is a cancer survivor and it spoke volumes to me. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your gift!