Reviews for Do Not Go Gentle
THererworseGames chapter 3 . 8/24
OMG, I just remembered all that genius that was the pearl ring, the three finger kiss, Finnicks's quote, "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart," his other quote, "No. She crept up on me," and all the other bajillion things, but my favorite was the last line. If you asked me what my favorite Hunger Games quote was, I would say "But there are much worse games to play."
P.S. I signed with what I always sign with. Not because of my favorite quote. And the T, H, and G are capitalized on purpose for "The Hunger Games".
:) 3
THererworseGames chapter 3 . 8/23
Also, the way you incorporated phrases from the book was genius. Like the "I had to do that. At least once," and the "-before I do something stupid in front of her. Like cry." I thought it was pure genius. Well, as close as you can get to genius in the world of books and fan-fiction. I also loved "We call it the arena. It's where you go to die." Amazing!
:D 3
THererworseGames chapter 3 . 8/23
I love the way you cleverly put in references from the books. The Girl on Fire, The Mockingjay, the nightmares, etc. Very smart. And I just realized I put two of those in caps, the two that were Katniss's nicknames. The Girl on Fire. That's my favorite one.
The Girl on Fire.
LadyBender chapter 3 . 3/12
I really, truly, profoundly loved this story! The amount of research you must have done for everything is honestly mind blowing, and you were able to fit all the THG characters SO WELL it ran so smoothly and I loved every minute. I expecially adore how you represented Peeta. He's my absolute favorite, and not all the fanfictions I've read can make him justice, and to have him not only so perfectly written, but also the narrator of the story was a true delight. I've seen you also wrote a sequel for this story, and I couldn't be happier, because after I finished I instantly wanted more. So I can't wait to start They Shall Not Break and see how brilliantly you have continued with this universe!
musicnlyrics chapter 3 . 1/7
Ummm...beautiful. Wonderful. Fantastic. Soft. Lovely. And so many other words. Great job!

Thanks for sharing!
Megan chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
This is such a good story! It's beautiful and heart warming and accurate! I love how the words are so descriptive and, this may sound weird, colourful.
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Beautiful, touching and so well written. I loved how you wove all the components from THG into this fic. Well done!
GiFernandes chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
it was amazing, really, I thought u would kill her :'(((
I'm crying with this epic end, the best of all AU, ever.
Kisses from Brazil: *
P.S .: I just think it should have an epilogue with marriage and children, just thinking ...
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Enjoyed the story, thanks for writing it. -t.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
awesome
BenHan chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Beautiful. Incredibly touching.

Now waiting for you to update Girls in White Dresses. No pressure.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
In chapter 2 there is a mistake

Boys have xy chromosomes
Girls have yy
You said peeta's dad gave him a Y chromosome that would mean his mother would love him cuz he's a girl
NourLight chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Loved your fan fiction, really loved it. Good job!
Elricsister chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Really liked it, read all the 3 parts on one go
(FNSHD)
Defender chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I have just finished reading the 2 stories you have written in this world. They were wonderful. Such carefully crafted characters and situations, nearly had me crying at one point. As someone who lives with chronic pain and illness, the isolation you allude to was very real. Thanks for sharing, and maybe one day you will be brave enough to strike out on your own.