Reviews for Laven Week 2012
danielle.carver.754 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
This made me cry, but i loved it. it was very sad...and i cried and i still loved it! "
danielle.carver.754 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
That almost brought me to tears. it was so cute and beautiful!
danielle.carver.754 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
OMG that was amazing!
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Awww! *cries* So sad! I liked the second one the best! x3
ImDahBestest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
XD Pour Lavi! XD
sweetiesugar chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
SerenityClover chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Wait,was Allen trying to eat Lavi? ...scary...
ichangedit chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
...I cried for like 10minutes...
Colorful-Crap chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Well, that's a rather sad story to end the week oh well, I did enjoy it
Synck chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
dude you actually made me tear up! that has never happened with ff before! i really dont know weather to beat you up for making it so sad or to hug you for doing such a good job. why did you have to make it so good! if it was bad i could hate you. but i cant. grrr you.
LunaWalker chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
...sob im crying so much now i feel so sorry for allen can you please please PLEASE make a alternate ending its just to sad i will be crying for ever thinking of this pleas make an alternate ending
Kellcastor chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Dude, sad way to end Laven Week. I seriously need to go read some happy crap now. xD It was really well done, though. Sometimes, bitterweet, or downright bitter endings are necessary, and I'd say that was the case here. Nicely done.
Synck chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
it makes me sad to think that lavi is going to have to leave! i really dont want him to. i would cry.
Kellcastor chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Indirectly, this was scarily dead-on to my mood and thoughts the moment before I read this. o_o It was odd. Good little story, though. Bittersweet. Very, very bittersweet. :3
Synck chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
not crap, just short. and its not half bad for a chapter written in five minutes either.