Reviews for Cause A Day Can Get So Long
Of themselves these are little vignettes in the life of two people, who slowly through time, are falling in love when they are not allowed that option. This forms a cohesive set of memories of a life together.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh my god i loved it. So adorable. I loved the yoga. Wonderful.
Little Miss Defensive chapter 1 . 6/7
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love this non-dating fic. Very well done, I couldn't stop smiling.
majorsal chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
my gawd this was good! *shippy and sam sighs*
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was wonderful. So in character. I think my favorite section was where they were painting Sam's bedroom. My second favorite (maybe) was Cam showing up on date night.
mebfeath chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was great. Just lovely. Thank you for writing it.

My favourite part, in case you're interested, is the part where Cam arrives pre-date. Very funny!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow you did it. You packed a lot of Sam and Jack through the seasons. Very enjoyable. Terrific!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
ME chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love the way this is completely fits in with canon, still gives us what's been going on between the two of them and finishes with what the series didn't tell us.
eduis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Your Sam/Jack stories are like crack to me. You keep them so perfectly in character that I sometimes forget that all these things didn't happen on the show.

This is just pure perfection. I love that I get to have this story about how they act around each other when off-duty, because this is how I want it to be. I have nothing to negative to say about this. In fact It's a damn shame I don't have the ability to really express how this story makes me feel.

The show was depressing as hell when it came to these two, I'd say sometimes unnecessarily cruel even, but this just takes so much pain away from my shipping heart.

I bow down to you.
LCBear chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Just read this. Wonderful! Thank you!
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
BRAVA!

Lovely job.
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am posting in this story but this can be applied to all your other work. I am so glad that I found your stories and have been avidly catching up on all of them. I so enjoy the way you write and how you interpret the characters from cannon. The way the characters are written in stories is so important and I really like how you handle them. You have such depth and emotion in the way you write. Your style and dialogue is very clever. Thank you for sharing it with us! I look forward to reading more and keep up the great work.
sanctuary fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012