Reviews for Cause A Day Can Get So Long
KathaGER chapter 1 . 9/29
I was smiling the whole story. Such a warm and cozy atmosphere you've created.
My favorite one "Jack, we've been dating for ten years". Yeah, they've been...kinda.
Cassandra147 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Lovely fic and the part with Cam made me laugh out loud - "Are we sure he's smart enough to lead SG-1?"

There's never enough fic about the everyday friendship between Jack and Sam. Actually, there's never enough fic about the everyday friendship between the original SG-1. This piece does a great job of showing how Jack and Sam (and Daniel and Teal'c) fit into each other's normal lives just as much as they do into the abnormal saving-the-galaxy lives.
ConnieN chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
What a wonderful group of everyday scenes!
nicimac chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Laughing out loud, grinning and aww-ing here. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Of themselves these are little vignettes in the life of two people, who slowly through time, are falling in love when they are not allowed that option. This forms a cohesive set of memories of a life together.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Oh my god i loved it. So adorable. I loved the yoga. Wonderful.
Little Miss Defensive chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love this non-dating fic. Very well done, I couldn't stop smiling.
majorsal chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
my gawd this was good! *shippy and sam sighs*
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was wonderful. So in character. I think my favorite section was where they were painting Sam's bedroom. My second favorite (maybe) was Cam showing up on date night.
mebfeath chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was great. Just lovely. Thank you for writing it.

My favourite part, in case you're interested, is the part where Cam arrives pre-date. Very funny!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow you did it. You packed a lot of Sam and Jack through the seasons. Very enjoyable. Terrific!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
ME chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love the way this is completely fits in with canon, still gives us what's been going on between the two of them and finishes with what the series didn't tell us.
eduis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Your Sam/Jack stories are like crack to me. You keep them so perfectly in character that I sometimes forget that all these things didn't happen on the show.

This is just pure perfection. I love that I get to have this story about how they act around each other when off-duty, because this is how I want it to be. I have nothing to negative to say about this. In fact It's a damn shame I don't have the ability to really express how this story makes me feel.

The show was depressing as hell when it came to these two, I'd say sometimes unnecessarily cruel even, but this just takes so much pain away from my shipping heart.

I bow down to you.