Reviews for Cause A Day Can Get So Long
mebfeath chapter 1 . 1/14
This was great. Just lovely. Thank you for writing it.

My favourite part, in case you're interested, is the part where Cam arrives pre-date. Very funny!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow you did it. You packed a lot of Sam and Jack through the seasons. Very enjoyable. Terrific!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
ME chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love the way this is completely fits in with canon, still gives us what's been going on between the two of them and finishes with what the series didn't tell us.
eduis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Your Sam/Jack stories are like crack to me. You keep them so perfectly in character that I sometimes forget that all these things didn't happen on the show.

This is just pure perfection. I love that I get to have this story about how they act around each other when off-duty, because this is how I want it to be. I have nothing to negative to say about this. In fact It's a damn shame I don't have the ability to really express how this story makes me feel.

The show was depressing as hell when it came to these two, I'd say sometimes unnecessarily cruel even, but this just takes so much pain away from my shipping heart.

I bow down to you.
LCBear chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Just read this. Wonderful! Thank you!
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
BRAVA!

Lovely job.
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I am posting in this story but this can be applied to all your other work. I am so glad that I found your stories and have been avidly catching up on all of them. I so enjoy the way you write and how you interpret the characters from cannon. The way the characters are written in stories is so important and I really like how you handle them. You have such depth and emotion in the way you write. Your style and dialogue is very clever. Thank you for sharing it with us! I look forward to reading more and keep up the great work.
sanctuary fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Beautiful as ever. I'm waiting for more. Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I always love your stories so much. Your Jack is fantastic. I laughed out loud with this one. And that line about the fishing... had me choked up.

Always so nice to see another story from you.
JTSplash chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
loved it :) Dating without knowing it. brilliant
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So beautiful. I love that in one fic you can have me laugh out loud and then feel near tears a few moments later. The characterizations are perfect; I can hear their voices. All of this rings perfectly true.
Julia Stanton chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it! Great characterizations! I'd love to hear how the bowling 'date' and the wedding 'date' went! Thanks for continuing the write fic... it seems now so long after all Stargates went off-air, there is a great scarcity of new fic.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story tugged on all my emotions. I was happy, sad, laugh and even cried a little. I love the idea of them been dating for years. In a way they were. i also like to think in a way their friends, some, might have planned it that way. I really, really enjoyed this.
:-)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Such a nice blend of different scenes of Jack and Sam. Fantastic writing.