Reviews for A craftknight's path, swords and Sugar
davd chapter 1 . 1/28
wow this is good keep up the work
Anna Hollow chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Well I did enjoy the chapter even with the myriad of spelling errors. I think you confused Ariel and Mariel's appearance but it was enjoyable and I wonder what sugar was talking about when she called Aedon a liar.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Anna Hollow chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Ha ha ha HA HA HA HAH! Wonderful! I love this chapter even the Afterward. I would say its better to push things a little further. True your the Writer's or if you prefer the God's of the story. I look forward to whats next.
Anna Hollow chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
I almost thought that the illusion of Aedon was Rondeau. Was his master Rondeau? Is his master really dead? I also wonder is he also from Sapureth? I really do like the chapter and hope you can continue. I wonder how this Aedon guy will turn out. A pawn of Parista or somebody more? Now that I think about it is he the summon creture of ice from the end of the game that helps you kill Parista?
Anna Hollow chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I finally got an account so I can finally receive PM's
anthony chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Well I don't mind the new character or the conclusion. In fact if you don't mind some advice from a fellow writer I think he could become a diplomat in the future to ease tensions between Deigleya and Wyestern. Maybe after the end you could do something that basically says what happens to everyone. I am currently living in a forest area as well. It's good to get out of the city sometimes. I also really appreciate your conviction and commitment to your stories. I almost killed the computer for erasing all of them because of a drive error. By the way I have an e-mail now so you don't have to put me in the story anymore... Unless you want to... Except maybe to tell me your E-mail. I don't mind that your writing from Sugar's perspective a lot but you give Pratty a different vibe than the game. In the game she never swore and if she did I never noticed. But in this one I like her swearing. I also like how slowly but surely Sugar is corrupting her. After all Pratty may dislike her advances now but what about later?
anthony chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed the chapter. I had no Idea how you would pull of mixing the two scenes but it was amazing. Sure I don't entirely like the fact they had a fight just so Pratty could flirt with Sanary. I hope you don't make their fights happen every time or otherwise their relationship will be doomed. True I did like how it shows Sugar's ability to misinterpret almost everything Pratty says. I can't wait for the part where Sugar forces Pratty to promise to kiss her, From what I've seen this Pratty is more willing to fulfill her promises. Plus I know how hard it is to write multiple stories at once, I'm writing 5. Whatever you do don't give up. When you start feeling like giving up look the urge in the face and say "I started this and theres nothing you can do to stop me from finishing it!" Then give it the finger. That's what I do all the time. I even end it by punching the desire. But baby steps. Oh and avoid open windows when doing this. People get the wrong idea sometimes.
Bonar chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
More than one scene is certainly acceptable. When I played through SN I've always wanted to visit more people. It'd also make sense later on when Varil is introduced. Don't get me wrong (I hate both him and Sakuro - Sugar and Sanary ftw, Razzy is ok as a friend), but you can't really miss the gigantic fountain walking to and from the harbour, so it's not like you can ignore him if he spends nights there.

Hmm, what else... I really like your take on Pratty&Sugar relationship and Sanary seems to be going in the right direction. After rereading your story some time ago I've noticed some missing words in the early chapters, but you got better later on. About the only problem I had with SNSS was how little Pratty knew compared to everyone else - it's not like she was a baby 3 years before the game started, so she should be a bit more informed, but your Sugar seems to be more willing to tell stories.

Personally, I've never used axes in the game. Knuckles and spears with a sword as backup for exploration plus a drill for breaking things in the tournament was perfect for me (no points in defence, superb attack and jumping faster&higher than the rabbit from SNSS2).

It's really a shame that this game (and the whole series) is not that popular. I'll be waiting for the next chapters.
david chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
good work as usually can't wait for next ch
anthony chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
The T-scenes I actually would love to see would be the ones involving the other female characters since Sugar's T-scenes are guaranteed I was thinking Sanary's and Razzy's when she enters the frey. If you include other girls for events try and add them but I don't mind if you don't. ( Ex: Areil&Maril,Claire,Any other girls you can think of that might end in Yuri!) Yay! YURI! Y-U-R-I-! YAY!
anthony chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I love this chapter. Especially the bath scene in both POV's . I would love for more events. I usually visit every event or T-scenes (Tenderness scenes). No matter how many times I have to fight the enemy. I'm also insanely overleveled as well. I always walk down rather than using the teleporter. Plus at one point in the beginning since I didn't know you could go into the water in the labyrinth got so overly leveled I could kill most enemies in one hit. Sure I discovered it by accident. But I never get lost thanks to that experience. And sorry about not being able to receive Pm's. I don't have an account on this site but I love your fanfic. I would rate it a 10 out of 5!
david chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
this very good keep up the work
Anthony chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Sorry about my snappy review. I was playing Summon night swordraft story earlier and was in a bad mood because hordes of enemy's teamed up to kill Pratty and I ran out of healing stuff and spells. Plus I never noticed they were stone till I realized they had cleansing rope around them like shrine statues. I truly love your work and I noticed you said this would be darker than the original but I disagree because I was also reading another SNSS fan-fic and the author killed Pratty in the end and he took two years to update the last chapter. But again I apologize about my snappy review. Keep updating I love this fan-fic. and if you make a SNSS 2 fan-fic. I would appreciate it if you did add yuri in that one between the Devil girl (Dinah) and the female main character (Aera). Love your work. Keep updating I'm supporting you! Plus my personal opinion: nothing with yuri can be bad. I prefer the longer chapters as long as the aren't insanely long.
Linkblade1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
You are getting much better at your writing :)... There were very few errors that I noticed and none that detracted from the story in the least.

I'm glad I was able to help you decide to continue writing, you are a very talented writer and look forward to what you come up with in the future.

As for your question about chapter length. I personally prefer longer chapters as they allow for more depth and content to a story, however shorter ones like this one are good too when they come frequently.

I look forward to your next chapter