Reviews for Blurring the Lines Between Us
lettylala chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
please update
DelusionalDaydreams chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I totally agree with the way you've described spencer and Emily in this chapter. Never really thought that deep into it before but you're absolutely right.
kdltx chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I think this is one of my favorite analyses of Spencer and Emily- your writings of Aria's musings of them as fire and ice, complimenting and contrasting. Also very appropriate that Aria would be the one to see all of this in them. This was well written, as were the previous chapters, and I'm looking forward to more.
Tails578 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Really like it!
spinoza-off chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
"The true beauty of Spencer was that, even though..." etc. That line. I loved it.

Aria does have that artistic side that they don't show enough in the show but that you used beautifully. I also see Aria as a good channel between Emily and Spencer, because she's intuitive like Emily and good with words like Spencer, so she can understand both of them.

This chapter was simply fantastic.
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
You're really good with your grammar, you must have a great Beta ; )
*clears throat*
Now, moving on from the narcissism, this chapter was great.
I always like extended metaphors as I feel they pull the chapter together a lot more and link the different ideas better than most other techniques, especially when you're writing from a third person point of view. The subjective register that you provided Aria with was exquisite, as it gave her a chance to portray Spencer/Emily emotionally, with a twist of her own opinion- we don't see enough the thoughts of Hanna and Aria- regards this newly developed relationship- within this shipping (my own writing included) although it's an interesting concept.
The latter two paragraphs really began to pull on my heart strings (figuratively, of course) when you began to speak of Spencer as Emily's support system, but then touching upon the idea that their relationship, and both of their individual characters, is so fragile that the slightest imbalance can through them off course.
Excellent.
LaughLoveLiveXx
Shayforever chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
When can I read the continuation of Emily's story? I'm so excited of what is waiting for her at the office and why she was called.?
sassymax chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Update soon. Wanna read Aria's part
spinoza-off chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Helado con churros?! xD Never had that!

Anyway, Hanna's mind is always an interesting place to visit. Her reflections on Alison and on her own body image were so true to the character, and we also got some insider information about Spencer's possible feelings.
spinoza-off chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Good insight into Spencer's protective side as well as into the tense Hastings household. Next, Hanna? And that text, hmmm... Interesting!
JustTheLiarNextDoor chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I really like this story. Update when you can, please :)
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'll Beta! I'm looking for stories to beta now anyway : )
On another note, this update was awesome.
I love how you're portraying the more human side to Spencer- we rarely get to see her doing normal, everyday teenage things, so it works well in this fic.
The little details you threw in about Emily were so sweet, and they really captured the essence of their friendship, I felt.
As always, I really enjoyed this : )
LaughLoveLiveXx
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Hanna next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i fucking love this..please update everyday..huh!..kidding
spinoza-off chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That letter... That was so Spencer. Just the right measure of formality and honest, pure warmth. I'm following!