Reviews for The Easy Days
aw great job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
love
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
wow it was really fun to read
Smorelet4077 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
That was hilarious! Oh, Elrond... I had a feeling that Legolas and Estel might find the plant after all, but Elrond's reaction was just priceless. The next one should be about Elladan and Elrohir getting their revenge... although I'm not exactly sure how they would go about doing that.

There are several small typos here and there, such as ending a sentence with a comma instead of a period, so you might want to proofread. The story is still entertaining, though!
jasperislush chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
WOW, that's a GOOD chapter! Sorry I didn't review earlier, but my computer decided to delete ALL my emails -.- not good! But anyway, that was good, VERY funny and not summin u'd expect Elrond to do...which is why its SO funny!
HappyHappy Sunny Chan chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this family love. Fics like this make me happy.
Smorelet4077 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is so silly and adorable, I love little family stories like these! The Yule chapter was my favorite, but all of them are pretty funny! Please write more!
jasperislush chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Ok...that's a VERY freaky story, but I like anyhow, I love the way legolas acted when estel called him and it is VERY believable that those twins were in his room!
With my idea's, they could be funny if the cake they made him was some vile flavour or the twins wake him up eviliy early, up to u, but well done mellon nin!
aphpen chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Love this! So many things have happened to me like this. One was my friend asking at a sleepover if she could have popcorn. I give it to her and she asleep, but than she asks if there's salt on it. I just said yes and walked away.
Jasperslittlesister chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
What a nice story, well done Mellon nin
jasperislush chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Awwwwww that's a really good chapter! The gifts are such a good idea, and the occasion itself! Really good, and no dreaded mistakes (that I can see) well done, don't stop now!
Jasperslittlesister chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Once again great, really funny how they throw te insults and tht didn't know it was each other at first just great keep it up
jasperislush chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Once again, AMAZING piece of writing, 'Hiril Hin' hahahaha
*dies laughing*! But yeah really good and enjoyable. There is mistake
In this paragraph...'To his surprise, the human began laughing hysterically before walking over to where the prince still sat on his butt in the dirt and held out his hand. When he was standing next to HER and brushing himself off SHE retrieved her bow and arrows,' the words in capitals are the mistakes...apart from that, good job!
Jasperslittlesister chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story really funny love Aragons tale and Legolas can't wait for more
jasperislush chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
SO funny, hahaha it's my brother :D, but yeah anyway I love legolas at the end (I love him anyway), real good, keep going more more more!