Reviews for Undertow
Priscilla chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh my goodness gracious I have no idea how old this is but holy guacamole man that was one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read! And I read a lot of good books! Seriously though, write. A. Book!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Wow. You have a way with words. I normally don't care for first person POV but this is... wow. Love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
Oh god! This is so amazingly passionate I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
Oh you are building this up quite nicely... I'm so excited to keep reading!
Joey chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
You write so well! Love the interweaving canon. This line made me laugh "Just because all I am thinking about is shagging Ron doesn't mean that everyone else is too."!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Wowsers this first chapter was amazing!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Third time reading this. I wish I could write as poetically as you!
Potterpandemonium chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
This is such a well written piece, you had me on edge the whole way through!
You really built up the tension incredibly and the ending was lovely. Great piece!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I love how you included moments of teasing as well, so you can also imagine it being something that lasts beyond.

Truly such a wonderful story.
Ananya chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Such a beautiful story. Well written
Nathy chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Your fanfic is so intense, I really really liked it
maria-oceana chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Happy birthday hermione ure a great actor as great as this book I like it a lot
Rozzy0 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Oh my god. That was one of the most intense things I have ever read. I'm still bowled over by it.
I actually read the first chapter years ago, but thought it was just a one shot so never checked back. I didn't realise there was a whole erotic saga!
Just - wow. Some things seem like they should be clich├ęd, over the top, but somehow it all works. It's beautiful. I am in awe.
hyqel chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Amazingly written story! Your skill as an authour is immense!
misspooky chapter 6 . 12/18/2013