Reviews for Permafrost
Zaabeth chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
FEEL THE WIND, YUKI! FEEL IT!

Heh, ok, that's all, I just really wanted to write that. Off to read more. :)
RandomUchiha chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Ohohoho. Was that an allusion to The Odyssey that I saw there? I would only know since I'm reading it for school. But oh my gosh! This was really cute! And the fact that I can understand the French makes it even better.
EndlessObsession chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GOD YOU /CANNOT/ END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT AAHHH.

I seriously can't wait for the next one! I've really enjoyed the storyline, waaay different than the other fics that have been surfacing to my liking, lately!

Love it! c:
AnOwlTree chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
A much shorter review this time XD
ASDFGHJKL
YAY NATSUKI
JUST
PERFECT
I'm good now, my heart doesn't need to sob :P
TsuritamaThurs chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was long :) But that's always good, I think. I've been writing stuff on sticky notes chapter by chapter so I'll just do it like thaat...
Chapter One- For the first chapter it was really paced well, very well. And the ending was perfect. VERY PERFECT...It's really important to do that in the first chapter...you captured the panic attack really well (And I'm just gonna note right now, that you continued to describe the panic attacks...through all chapters exceedingly well.)
Chapter Two-Okay, the beginning was formatted...very well. The way Yuki's thoughts were processed... it was how he would actually process it... you did a really good job getting into his head.
Chapter Three- Oh hai Haru :) Even if it wasn't done on purpose, It was a good choice for someone else to be the third chapter POV. Though we love Yuki, I'm one of those people who prefers the story to be from many points of view, and though that is...harder for the writer (to do it well at least)...it's easier for the reader, it's more interesting. You continue to pick POV's really nice...not having...five Yuki chapters in a row or anything like that...it all made logical sense how you spaced and chose the POV for each chapter. I liked it, minus the last two sentences in the first paragraph. NOT the quote, technically the second paragraph then? It seemed...out of haru's character. Too depressing, too melodramatic, and it certainly didn't fit the rest of the chapter, which was in Haru's POV perfectly... this was one of my favorite chapters in Haru's POV.
Chapter Four- Two or three mundane spelling errors somewhere in there, but I didn't write them down. Knowing it was longer, I knew there wasn't a confession coming up... but that would have normally been a time for confession...and I'm glad it didn't happen then. Again, just.. you have good pacing.
Chapter Five- Hmmm, about this chapter; I had been getting the feeling..this is DURING the plot of the show? Which it's understandable why Natsuki was so...'meh'. But he's my favorite character, and a bit of me felt he was being dismissed as the angsty character, and by this time in the plot he most definitely is somewhat but he also seemed kind of viscous towards Yuki..which is also weird. I mostly liked it, and I think you SHOULD leave it this way because this is where he is in development...just be careful when you write from his POV later. (I have more notes about Natsuki from chapter Eleven.)
Chapter Six- You're bloody perfect. You got Akira... perfectly... even the way your grammar changed...everything just. YES. Okay.
Chapter Seven- I'm going to tell you what literally wrote on my sticky note...Ahem, "Perfect Perfect Perfect geniusness, Yes, Just YES." As I said before..you make the panic attacks perfectly. Keep doin' what you do.
Chapter Eight- Sad...just SAD
Chapter Nine- I wrote a sad face
Chapter Ten- The thing...I really loved about this chapter was the way you incorporated the prompt. Not that I hadn't noticed before, I did every time and you've done a good job...but this..! Who would have thought about the silver scales thing? You're...awesome, just your brain..let me have it so I can write, okay? :P
Chapter Eleven- Oh god. Okay, so I actually started crying because... I honestly don't think... even though Natsuki is angsty, and didn't want to be their friends at this point...Natsuki never ever never hated or made fun of Yuki, and that's exactly what happened in this chapter. Especially the line where Natsuki is talking about no one would want to go on a date with him. Damn. My heart. Natsuki isn't that...heartless. Unless your coming back in a later chapter saying he was jealous because he actually likes Yuki, or something like that...I think AT LEAST... if you really like the chapter enough that you don't want to change it, at least take that insult out. If it were me, I'd have him be rude at first...and then when he realizes that he's seriously... genuinely hurt Yuki, he would apologize, he would feel bad. Cause' even if he wanted to make fun of them... Natsuki wouldn't want to hurt him like that. he wouldn't say something so awful TT
Chapter Twelve- Sakura,well damn.
Chapter Thirteen&Fourteen- I don't have anything to say about..in particular. :)
Chapter Fifteen- This was just so cute, again I want your BRAIN GIVE IT. HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS SHIT. Do you have a rabbit, and do you pull it out of a hat, and it gives you these brilliant ideas? :)
NEXT CHAPTERS? Assuming there will be more - I don't think the next chapter should be from the perspective of Yuki or Haru. Maybe go back to Natsuki and make him feel like shit, maybe go back and forth between Sakura and Natsuki and sakura tells him what happened. I really liked it. all and all, it was really good... you perfectly got Yuki,Haru, and Akira. Natsuki needs some tinkering, and I think It would be good to add more Akira stuff since you did his POV so beautifully. Since Haru and Yuki just disappeared, wouldn't he notice? :) It would be a great excuse to get him back in the reel.
Goodness that took...O.O an hour and a half to read and review. I hope I helped... :P If you need anything just message me on tumblr. I'll probably continue to read this as you post more chapters and review.
THANKS FOR WRITING THIS AWESOME STUFF FOR ME TO READ
Haino Haino, Maddie.
behoimi chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
i like the home planet idea! You'd be the first to write it that I know of. :) Also, are you planning on them actually getting together at some point? I hope so, but right now you're right, they need to learn how to be friends first.

Love this!
Dingzhu chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
You have no clue how good I feel when this is updated
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Sakura is the best. What a cutie ;c;

I get really happy when this updates. Please continue.
behoimi chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I'm surprised there's not more reviews. I love this! Each chapter seems to get better than the last one, so I can wait to see what happens next!
Jejune chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Natsuki pls. And Haru, he's adorable. These are really cute, nice and short. Please continue with them.
Kun chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
"Sure enough, he was there, wearing one of my shirts and sticking band-aids to various parts of his body." my god that's both sad and adorable and heartbreaking and ashgdhgjfsdfg.

And that last paragraph is so beautiful 3