Reviews for Distant Hearts
Lexi chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I have read all of your stories every update since you first uploaded. I will be here till the last time you post. Thank you for updating and stay strong. College is hard. XD. Can't wait to read more.
Romeyo8 chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
I wish you luck with college and your jobs, and I patiently await your next update! I can't wait!
Jeminaks chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Omg, you are back! I'm so glad and will wait forever if i have to! Good luck with life :)
inuyashamunkey chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
i still read
FallenxLinkin chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Good luck with college! Heck if I know how hard it is, I understand :D

I'll wait for iiiiiitttt!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
I cry
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
UPDATE!
inuyashamunkey chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Please pooosssttt
VeridianSoul chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Please continue this! I just finished re-reading So Close Yet So Far and i seriously NEED this sequel my laven feels are aching at the separation.
FallenxLinkin chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I am hoping and praying that you would update soon since your story is one of the cutest once I had ever read :))

Oh and by the way, not all christian(Catholic) school detest homosexuality. I was .. uh.. quite offended with that and since we're on the Catholic topic, we capitalized the letter H whenever we use a pronoun to name our God :) I'm sorry I'm quite.. uh.. dedicated? You might say in my religion but that doesn't mean I agree with everything we're taught.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
UPDATE BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE NECK WITH A RUSTY SPOON! Anyway, despite my threats, I really do love you and your story, so seriously, pleaseeee do update.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
OKAY SO I JUST REVIEWED THE FIRST STORY IN THE SERIES AND I TOLD YOU IF I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HADNT UPDATED THE SEQUEL IN LIKE THREE YEARS, I WOULD STAB A RUSTY SPOON INTO YOUR NECK. Well, luckily for you, it's only been a year -not three. But I really am dead serious about my threat. And you better start saying your prayers if the last chapter you've posted of this leaves off one. Bad note, or worse, a cliffhanger. No one can help you then. Anyways, I love you, and now I'm going to get back to reading!
TheAwesomeOrange chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
This is such a good story! I only started reading the previous story list night and I loved it a lot. Your writing style is very great! I hope you can get back into updating again.
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
YAY, he has new friends! And it's kinda ironic that the ones with innocence go to Noahs Ark High School, and the Noahs go you Black Order High School! And I do wonder how they'll react to it too... Please update soon!
Moyashi-Kun06 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I hope you continue writing this sequel and get your Groove back on! :D

It's just the suspense that gets readers going, and it gets more interesting...so this I have been waiting ever since you've updated, its just been that I haven't got an account since then, and with all the stuff happening...I completely forgot about FanFiction! D:
But here I am, Reviewing your sequel, have an awesome time, and stay awesome!
GO Animeodsessed001! :3