Reviews for The King Of The House Of Cards
Four Thumbs Up chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
sequelsequelsequelsequelsequelsequel please, please, please please please pleeeeeeease?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
And in case you're wondering - I know I'll read the sequel. Even if Sherlock doesn't win, not even a tiny bit. But... I think Molly deserves a happy ending. I like her too much. Still, we'll see, won't we?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
You know what? I loved this. It's sick, insane and terribly twisted, but i loved it. But... As much as I love your moriarty, and as much as I enjoy the angel, I'm still a little sorry for Holmes. And I think he deserves at least one victory. Also because he's smart, you have to give him that. It's not likely for him to lose everytime he plays with Moriarty. He already failed at Reichenbach.
That said, I really didn't expect Dani to die in the end. Not at all. O_O
dandeliondreams chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
... and there is no more, is there? me left here with a racing heart, waiting, wondering - oh you are cruel.
dandeliondreams chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
"You're one of us now."

brilliant. I shall follow and see where this story leads!
Lillkin chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
oh bloody hell this is awesome :D what an ending and what a story too - the build up and how completely hopeless the situation feels now... Jim has certainly made a better job of making him into a villain in your story than in the cannon, oh and icing on the cake? everyone will doubt him now right? molly is pissed at him and cold towards him, john just sees his on-and-off girlfriend and everyone has all the evidence they need to cement their suspicions AND Holmes is so tired now. Jim has won so spectacularly i want to hug you for it.
love it
also? cant kill the idiot in me but i crave a happy ending now - knowing full well that things i crave might not be necessarily good for me but what can i do...
oh and congratulations i never saw most of it coming and that is probably the best i could ask from a story - love it when its original and surprises me- both of which you have delivered - i applaud you, well done
once again its been a pleasure
Lill
P.S count me in for another round of this beauty anytime :)
Lillkin chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
*whimper*
Lillkin chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
hey * waves *
uhm, you know this- chapter 12 that is- is the absolutely best yet. because i read Like Cogs and remember so well how Mag treated Sherlock - its that much more painful to read the last line, i seriously choked up. you, your work, usually do this to me - first i take forever to get myself to read it, then i cannot do it in one sitting even if its already done because, god, you know how to be intense and then i sit here like this marveling how the hell is this fanfiction and why don't you write the show? hehe i know, sentimental.
but the fact that your writing and your representation of Sherlock, of Holmes is so so refreshing and bloody hard to take at times yet still i cannot but be drawn to him, to your work again and again... well that's something. very little has done this to me, in fact no fanfiction yet and of 'professional' writers only bukowski - yep i don't know if this is a compliment to you but you have a certain something that always makes me think of his poems and short stories - brutal in the right places maybe? IDK and i am rambling so i will stop now but, yeah thanks for this and please don't stop making us hurt :)
Lill
Me chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
I'm torn. I'm so torn about that ending. Everything just fell into place so beautifully. I actually gasped out loud once I figured it out. I desperately want to know what happens next. There are so many ways it could go and so many questions left unanswered. But that ending! It was quite the ending, it would almost be a shame to say that it wasn't "the end". I've always been fond of unresolved endings in stories, I don't really know why. If you do it right you resolve just enough of your story but leave just the right amount to speculation. You did that.

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that I loved it. I wish I had your knack for suspense. :)
Random Ruth chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
Yay! That was epic! I've really enjoyed this one. But that ending was really mean. More please! :)
zoe alice chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
What. Just. Happened?
Yes! Yes, I want a sequel. I want a happy ending. /This world can only handle one trolling mofftiss./ I liked most everything about this one except that the ending didn't resolve the rest. You're breathtaking with the characters.
ozcinefile chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
Yes, for cripes' sake, continue this story! I liked the extra characters you added (Angel, Mies, Morgan) and would like to see where Lestrade comes in to the 2nd round (in whatever capacity he currently works).
Keatinge chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
Ahhhhhh! Brilliant! I loved every word of this story and you know it! That ending! Ah!
Yes more please! That was utterly amazing!
My favourite times where when you'd lead us one way and then completely turn it around! I loved it! I also love your Moriarty. I really don't think I've ever read anything with a more perfect Moriarty. He is truly amazing!
Love for always!
sevenpercent chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
well, yes!
a) of course, you HAVE to take this the next round. b) your ellipsis is just wonderful; revealled slowly with lovely character development. I adore the messenger. c) wish you'd bitten the bullet and called Maya Mary Morstan and taken that bit of canon into the story line. This is great reunion fic, with added twists, PLEASE continue!
BakerStreetMouse chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
Oh, you've brought your wonderfully level, strangely rational, yet quite, quite insane Jim back. Thank you. To quote the man himself, bless you. This was wonderful. And how considerate of you to post the final chapter just as I'd sat down with a cup of tea.

Please write more, and let Sherlock clear his name. But at one hell of a cost. Not that you weren't going to do that anyway ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »