Reviews for Cowboys and Manc Lions? Ashes 2012
theHuntgoeson chapter 14 . 1/2
A very exciting story, full of twists and turns, and I do like the way you write all the relationships, especially Gene/Alex (of course) but also Sam/Annie and Chris/AShaz - and I love the hints that Ray will turn out to be "the best dad"!
Vianne1013 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I've read it all! I really like this story... love the idea of Alex and Gene married with kids. Thank you. I really love this fic. :)
Jazzola chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I love the way you've rounded this off, and it would be a great place to leave it be, but another chapter would also be very welcome. The little hints about Ray were lovely.

fandomwoman2015 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
good story look forword to the new ashes to ashes story
fandomwoman2015 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
good chapter glad gene got him
Jazzola chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
N'aww... gorgeous ending. I really liked Gene almost punching Layton but not quite- strangely true to his charater. More soon, please?

Jazzola chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
I am!

I love Sam trying to get Gene's attention at the end there- so true to the shows themselves. And the action between Gene and Gloria is fantastic.

Don't be put off by the lack of reviews- keep going if you want to and it gives you pleasure. I know I enjoy your fics.

fandomwoman2015 chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
i hope gene and sam get layton
Jazzola chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I am! It would be a real shame if you stopped this series just because reader numbers have dropped off- those of us who still read and enjoy it, anonymous or otherwise, would miss it.

A great little cliffhanger, and Gene- I love that last line. Can't help but think he'll get hurt somehow though... more soon?

fandomwoman2015 chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
i hope gene keeps his guard up and watches out
Emma Carroll chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Yes hun. I love these series. Keep writing! :-P
fandomwoman2015 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
good chapter if you need help i will be glad to help you
Jazzola chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Nothing like a dose of brute honesty to get some facts. I know that well.

Great chapter, I love the Galex- hugely looking forward to more.

fandomwoman2015 chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
can't wait to see what happens next
Jazzola chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Oh wow... I was kind of expecting that and kind of thinking of something completely different, but the way you wrote it was so in character, almost painfully so... fantastic. Hugely enjoyed it and I can't wait for more.