Reviews for With These Bloodstained Hands
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/6
This breaks my heart. The entire thing is perfectly written. I love how in character everyone is. Well done.
Obligatory Abandoned Warehouse chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh so good.
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
there are no words with the ability to describe this sort of perfection. amazing.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Slightly tearing up right now. Might have something to do with my mental/emotional state already, but definitely has a lot to do with how incredibly this was written, so thank you.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So sad and beautiful!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was the first story I read after I started watching Supernatural. I got curious, and started watching more. As you can tell from my pen name, I'm now hooked on Supernatural, (And Doctor Who and Sherlock). Thanks to your story, Supernatural has one more fan! :0)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awe that last line was perfect. I really enjoyed this not because Cas!Whump, but as well as because you're such an amazing writer:)
dearcst chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I liked it. x3

- Crystal
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
this story is absolutely amazing. I love the way you portray Cas and Dean's friendship and faith in each other. One of my favorite parts was the first paragraph really...it reminded me of Chuck's narratives. You have a great writing style.
Koryuu-kun chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank you for sharing! It was a really nice story, good hurt/comfort.