Reviews for With These Bloodstained Hands
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 2/27
Slightly tearing up right now. Might have something to do with my mental/emotional state already, but definitely has a lot to do with how incredibly this was written, so thank you.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So sad and beautiful!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was the first story I read after I started watching Supernatural. I got curious, and started watching more. As you can tell from my pen name, I'm now hooked on Supernatural, (And Doctor Who and Sherlock). Thanks to your story, Supernatural has one more fan! :0)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awe that last line was perfect. I really enjoyed this not because Cas!Whump, but as well as because you're such an amazing writer:)
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I liked it. x3

- Crystal
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
this story is absolutely amazing. I love the way you portray Cas and Dean's friendship and faith in each other. One of my favorite parts was the first paragraph really...it reminded me of Chuck's narratives. You have a great writing style.
Koryuu-kun chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank you for sharing! It was a really nice story, good hurt/comfort.
EtenalRest13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was really, really, good. I was so tense throughout this. I felt so bad for Cas and for Dean. And that last sentence by cas, perfection! I can finally relax. All is well. Wonderful job.
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
fantastic! very original! amazing!
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow just wow. That was epic edge of my laptop, OMG I hope he pulls through and a side of thank Cas (Reference to season 7) he made.