Reviews for Imperfect
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 7/31
poor harbear
Inkzy chapter 4 . 3/18
I love it! write more soon please
Zalibeeth chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Please continue this soon! It's really good and I'm enjoying it immensely. I really want to see where this will go.
animelvr16 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I really like this story and i can't wait to see what happens next, so please post another chapter soon.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
severus is gonna adopt him right, i love severus in this, and harry clearly needs him :'(
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
So good! I love this! :) Snape is awesome, and poor Harry!
NotSoGracefulGrace chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Please update soon!
I really like this fic!
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Stardust of Orion chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Why didn't Severus heal Harry already? Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter.
TinksVamps chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Love Faith Embers chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Please update soon! I'm favoriting you and the story right now... Great story so far. Poor Harry.
I.C.2014 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
So Albus does care. It could be possible that he didn't know how much abuse was going on.
nevermoresane chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
You are really able to put the pain in there. Almost had me choked up a few times.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
This interesting. I enjoyed reading what you have up so far, you wrote very well. I hope you update soon, cause you've piqued my interests.

On a side note, I thank you a million times for NOT adding a complete non-con scene. No offence to you or anything like that, it's just that the thought alone is ugh. *shudders*

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this and hope you update soon.
eleksav chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I read your story on a whim and I've come to like it. Not that I enjoy Harry in pain or anything, but because it makes for a better drama. Keep up the good work.
also a note to you. this chapter doesn't have a title in the scroll down piece. i saw the other two had them and just giving you a heads up.