Reviews for Things Left Behind
einzel chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Every time I go thru this story the last chapter is always icing on the cake with The Bug dressing Malcolm down. That is one very determined young lady when it comes to making a point. I wonder what she'd be like as a teenager. Never mind dad and mom. Beware the kid...LOL
AjmZjm chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Sorry I haven't been on for soooo long. This is great though and Gracie is freaking adorable. :)
metube chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Another masterpiece finished :D I hope a new one starts soon?! Biting, kicking...was definitelly the funniest part! I just adore Gracie :D (and I noticed that she is now already 3 years old) someone is growing up ;P
nonchalantnevis chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I was pleasantly surprised that this fic had not ended. I guess I have to learn to check the status whether is it marked complete or not. I was so happy to see how Gracie got to tell off Malcolm, and was sad when seeing how Taylor has to deal with the amount of hatred Lucas had for him. I enjoyed this story very much and hope to read more of your work on this site. Oh last of all, before I forget I laughed out loud when reading the part about biting, kicking etc.
MissCallaLilly chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Congradulations! An excellent story! I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait till your next one!
nonchalantnevis chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Nice end to a lovely story! Like all the emotions and feelings you give the characters and I just love Gracie. You are very good at understanding and portraying the characters and their various motivations. Hope you read more of your work!
metube chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I wanna read how monster-Gracie is dressing down malcolm! Loved this chapter. Especially the parts between the questions!
nonchalantnevis chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This was another lovely chapter. Like the teasing that goes on between Taylor and Wash it is so much fun! I am waiting for more and wondering what Lucas had in store for them. I am so sad that Terra Nova has ended, it would have been so good if it had continued with bigger parts for Taylor and Wash,
metube chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
OHHH she stayed! They are so romantic! I love it :D
MissCallaLilly chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
So glad there's another adventure. Love little Gracie... Hooked on this story
metube chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Ahhh this is soooooo EXCITING! MORE! MORE! SOOON!
nonchalantnevis chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Very exciting chapter and I am intrigued by what Lucas has planned for his father and whoever would have been trapped. Also love how you describe the relationship between Taylor, Alicia and their daughter. You are so good at describing/writing emotions.
nonchalantnevis chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This chapter was so good. I especially enjoyed the ending and the fact that this was not just another time portal. I am excited and waiting to see what you do with this story line. How would Taylor react and what happens to Wash? Importantly, I am waiting to see what Lucas had planned.
metube chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Haha guees who's trapped! Love it!
nonchalantnevis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love the sense of adventure and emotions you have in this fic. Also you have a good understanding of the characters in Terra Nova and portray them so well. I hope you add more chapters to this story or continue it with a sequel.