Reviews for Somewhere I belong
HunterMoore chapter 4 . 3/7
Aww, their own little pocket dimension. So sweet. Awesome story, and to be fair, Robin would probably be very much like that in such a situation. I wouldn't really call him a bad guy for it, just a misguided idiot. But yeah, loved the story.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Well, this definitely *was* something. I definitely enjoyed it!
Hey, here's an idea: make one like this, but with either Jinx or Raven get a cold first. That whole idea has a lot of possibilities going for it, just from that! :)
Jragon65 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Don't get on Raven's bad side got it
ZIrvs chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Two words;
Fucking Awesome

ZIrvs
Guntherson962 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
That ending had me pissed off and impressed and aroused, It was FUCKING AWSOME!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Love it.
Angel981 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
0.0... Jinx became...pregnant?

...

I Love That! DDD
Angel981 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Perfect awesomeness . 3 thats what this story is.
Angel981 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Awwwwwww! X3 I love this pairing - lots. Great job! Reading on
Angel981 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
... I feel so happy and sorry for raven, she found love that may never be accepted... (
Elemental Hybrid chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Cool story. Love the whole "lineage of master thieves" thing.
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I've been a fan of this couple since I was 13, i'm 18 now and i've read just about every fanfic on this site and many others but this fanfic alone has to be tied with another for the best Rae/Jinx fanfic i've ever read.
I've always wanted Raven to turn bad for Jinx and to go against the titans.
I usually dont like storys where one character gets pregnant ether but in this, it works really well.
I can imagine a great powerful family of thieves who've gone down in history as unbeatable. It'd be the coolest thing ever if this was turned into an actual show or comic. D
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Robin is the bad guy, a controlling little pipsqueak trying to be Batman.

I like the pocket dimension where a family of thieves can stash their loot.
Dak Hamee chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Hmmm, I just don't know what to say... I like it but at the same time I do t... It just seems to be a little too much... Idk, I give it a 8.5 out of 10
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
That ... was ... beautiful. Your description of Raven blowing the Tower apart ...

wow.

Yes. Simply Beautiful.

I'd hate to get on that pair's bad side.

On a different note, I don't know that you made Robin a BAD guy ... just a sorta-kinda jerk. And he's demonstrated his abilities in THAT respect many times. Canonically, even.

Great story. Love it!