Reviews for UP DATED: Pheromones
um chapter 1 . 2/11
this story was horrible
"Scott we need to get him to the hospital he's bleed too much, the bite it torn." Allison said

that made no sense whatsoever and you've done this countless times, get a beta or edit this properly because I can't read fanfics like that let alone anyone can
DirtyChiChi chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really did want to read this but the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes is so high that I can't get into it. Another thing that you may want to work on is using a better choice of words, it will help paint a better picture and won't sound so juvenile.
darrylover16 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Is there going to be more with the pups? i Liked this a lot there is not enough good Mpreg out there.
Comical chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
update this is awesome
Marie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It was good, but it was kinda hard to read. You really need to check grammar because there are paragraphs/sentences that really need commas, periods, and there's a few mispellings.
sweettea6519 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Please do a sequel I would like to know the sex of all the kids.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Cute but you need to work on your grammar.
Her Pillow James chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I really like the story plot, I just can't get over the grammar mistakes :/
Jenny B chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm sorry but a lot of this make little sense for instance when you wrote "as hard as he good" there are many of these! It's a good idea for a story though.
Sassysavanna190 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
OMG RIGHT THIS FIC MADE MY NIGHT
'Me reading fic'
"Most of the pack is pregnant, three are human one is wolf without this mate and the other wolf is just nuts."Scott said Derek looked at him and then back at the group it seem Isaac and Allison are now fight over a pack of nappies

"Oh god here comes the hormones." Jackson said covering his face

"Is it just me who seem to be having a stroll thought the park with this pregnancy?" Derek asked

"Mum tells Allison to let it go!" Isaac growled the wolves froze when they hear what Isaac said and that Stiles moved to in to sort it out

"Allison here see the same pack it with the same amount of nappies and the same creepy child on the front for the same damn price."
'ME stairing at fic ...'
Five seconds later fall over laughen ahaha that last bit made my night I'm so never forgetting that great:)
Emrys90 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Please add more soo good
Sassysavanna190 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Amazing loved all the chapter ahah update soon please!;)
sweetteatwo chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Just came across this fic today and like it. so please update when you can.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 4 . 9/19/2012