Reviews for He hurt me but another loved me
i liked this story until all the OCs were added. that just ruined it for me.
kariared chapter 10 . 3/9
Nonononoooo. You have to finish it. Please please Pm me and I'll give you my info so we can talk please you have to finish this though. It's too good and it just got to the real good part too. And Nagi and Amu haven't even kissed yet. Please I need you to finish, I beg of you to finish.
Kitten is Spunkedelic chapter 10 . 3/4
Great Chapter Art-senpai! I hope I get to see the next one soon! :D
Random Angel chapter 8 . 3/1
I like it and all but to many oc's
love chapter 10 . 2/16
Enfin je crois , en tout cas j'attends la suite avec impatience! Et je te dis a la prochaine
ja nee
Bisous
Frensh
Desolé au faite pour le commentaire en 2
love chapter 10 . 2/16
Heyyyyyy! Alors la j'adore tes nouveaux chapitres :) je suis heureuse que ta continuer!
Kiseki de retour ... j'en connais une qui va être contente :)
Kinonoban chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh. My. God. I LOVE UTA NO PRINCE SAMA soooooooooo much! Nanami x Tokiya and Nanami x Masato, too bad it's a Harem...
just your average teen angel chapter 1 . 2/16
Interesting
Viewer chapter 9 . 1/25
I love it! please continue and make it an Amuhiko in the end hehehehe... Suggestions for the next: Amu is awake and tries to save her self.. but failed then Ran, Miki, Suu and Dia woke up but can't get out then the new chara is born the they character transform if its about Queens and Kings like... ..the name of the character Transformation... how about.. Amulet Royal ?... if you dont like it change the name... then the blonde dude enters the room with suprisin' face then they battle... then the blonde dude says "hit me and I might brake these eggs.." then the gang enters the room without the blonde dude noticing.. then ikuto gets the eggs and nagihiko punches or beats the blondie... how about make the blonde dude the long lost cousin of amu then tries to get revenge.. meh I dont know I write what comes to my mind... hehehehe... if you don't like my suggestion its cool.. you can make another but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase! make it amuhiko...
smccluskey181 chapter 9 . 1/5
please continue
NeverAfterFairy chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Love this story.
Love chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
J'adore ton chapitre ! Ton histoire ! TOUT
Mais je veux juste lire la suite! Oui je sais l' inspiration n' est pas toujours la ... Mais j'attend la suite avec impatience et envie!
Bonne chance pour la suite
Love chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Et oui c 'est encore moi ! Mais ta fic et super !
Je meurent d' impatiante de voir la suite alors s' il te plais mais la ! J 'en peut plus!
Love 3
Love chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Coucou J' adore j ' adore j ' adore ! Je veux la suite ! :) S 'il te plais !
Love chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
J'ai adorer ton chapitre ! J'a dore ton histoire ! Franchement continue ne t’arrête pas ! Bonne chance pour la suite ! 3