Reviews for A History of Shadows
Gee chapter 15 . 8/16
I know you wrote this like a hundred years ago but I just wanted to tell you that you are a terrific writer and your story is amazing. You have really out done yourself, I love all your stories and I just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work. :) x
Axel0913 chapter 23 . 6/14
Soooo cute I love this fanfic!
Artistard3 chapter 1 . 5/25
This is amazing!
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 23 . 2/19
God this was deep, poor Jade It made me wanna cry so much when she in her mother's house. I wish We knew what happened to Tori :/. But I really liked your fanfiction! Congratulation!
lzgilliesholland chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
So freaking amazing.
I love the explanation about her black(dark) clothes.
There are so many details that make sense in the whole bade relationship.
Now I understand the way Jade acts in the show and in your stories.

Xx your biggest fan from Holland
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
This story was so perfect and I loved it all three times I've read it. You wrote the characters so well. An amazing story.
invitado chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Estupenda historia! Felicidades, fue un buen trabajo. Aunque sinceramente me quedé con la intriga de saber acerca del destino de Tori, qué feo que sus padres murieran :'(
Bade chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Oh Dios, este capítulo me ofendió! :/ He estado leyendo la historia para poder comentar al final y me encuentro con esto de 'stupid Spanish songs'. Como hablante del español me sentí ofendida. Independientemente de ello, la historia es buena.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
I love this book, not just the chapter. It's AMAZING! It's spectacular and has elaborate plan. I hope that this is only one of many amazing books from you, (this is the first one of your books I've read and it's made a good impression).
From Anonymous
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
a terribly sad fic but beautiful ending. well written!
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Beck's a GENTLEMAN! Such a lovely boy. That is all.
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwwww...(have all my reviews started with that?) oh
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Awwww the letter was soooo cute!
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwww. I love this!
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Omg! I hate Camilla and John!