Reviews for Asura's Wrath Reborn
DeitoninVespera chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
*scrapes brain off the ceiling*

I never thought someone could mash these games together with such awesomeness! Your writing style and attention to detail are in perfect balance. Please continue this tale.
ColeBlacksmith chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
That's Just Stupid
Mobiusman3 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This has some promise.
KatanaHiroshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
A good fan made sequel to the game. And it also has a connection between to the Asura's Wrath DLC. Therefore, this was a good story at all. Making the story fit for Asura in the future as a reincarnated human and change into a demigod if angered. I like the SF part since it kinda reminds me of the game itself. I just want to know more about you're story. If you there would be an update, tell me about it. I will be delighted.

deviantArt page:
Starkman chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
That's just... Awesome. Made me smile all the way, even in the SF parts. A great story
P.s. I would love to see a comeback of lone wolf (yasha's bike)
Hunter chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
OH MY GOD! Dude you have to do more! I am in love with this story! Please don't stop here, do more! You are doing an incredible job at telling this story, don't stop. :) I really hope you do part 4 soon. :D
FantasyAqua chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Cool ! I hope you keep it up!
MindlessCardGames chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I have very much enjoyed the way this has been written so far. I only recently played through the game and at the end i thought to myself: Wow! This has so much fan fiction potential. You can imagine my disappointment once finding only five stories.
S4656guy chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god i feel sad that you didnt pick up the story in the summer really
A simple fool chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for update.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013