Reviews for Asura's Wrath Reborn
The Legendary 52 chapter 3 . 2/28
This would have been perfect for CapCom to use as DOC or a brand new spin off series and ultimately I'm kinda pissed Asia and Tasha weren't in SFxT as DLC but on the story wise it is very well written and honestly is coming out amazing I just can't wait till Asura Ryu and Jim come face to face (if they ever do at all and quick question since this is I'm SFxT will Asura and Tasha be a tag team?
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 1/6
Awesome story so far! I hope you will continue this! :D
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Couldn't Chakravartin have left at any time if he just wanted to leave? The only reason he didn't was because he didn't want the universe to die without a god to hold the fabric together, so in the end he did succeed. Asura is a human from Gaea and is capable of reincarnation while at the same time serving as the world's "linchpin", creating a self perpetuating world without the need for divine intervention. I don't know where all the hate comes from, I always thought he was reasonable.
Uknowndeath 2565 chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
please I beg of you continue this badassery
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is literally the best remaster and continuation i have ever read ever. And i mean ever. You sir, have a talent.
DeitoninVespera chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
*scrapes brain off the ceiling*

I never thought someone could mash these games together with such awesomeness! Your writing style and attention to detail are in perfect balance. Please continue this tale.
NinjaStar404 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
That's Just Stupid
Mobiusman3 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This has some promise.
KatanaHiroshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
A good fan made sequel to the game. And it also has a connection between to the Asura's Wrath DLC. Therefore, this was a good story at all. Making the story fit for Asura in the future as a reincarnated human and change into a demigod if angered. I like the SF part since it kinda reminds me of the game itself. I just want to know more about you're story. If you there would be an update, tell me about it. I will be delighted.

deviantArt page:
Starkman chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
That's just... Awesome. Made me smile all the way, even in the SF parts. A great story
P.s. I would love to see a comeback of lone wolf (yasha's bike)
Hunter chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
OH MY GOD! Dude you have to do more! I am in love with this story! Please don't stop here, do more! You are doing an incredible job at telling this story, don't stop. :) I really hope you do part 4 soon. :D
FantasyAqua chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Cool ! I hope you keep it up!