Reviews for A Second Too Late
Romione4Life chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Safiercia! I knew you wrote a Wicked story, but I didn't know it had some Fiyeraba in it! Why didn't you tell me?

Anyway, I loved the story. No Good Deed is one of my favorite songs, and you wrote an amazing story to go along with it! Elphaba is just so incredible. Nicely done!
NimbusSeeker70 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hello Safiercia!
finally got a confirmation email through to me, so hurrah for that! Hopefully you know who I am, or else this would be a rather awkward review to read. (Hint hint, paper fights.) Anyways, I am reviewing this story and should therefore get back on track. Wonderfully written, and a good twist ending. I love Wicked, and you are a brilliant writer!
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was so, so sad. Beautifully written. Just amazing. I loved it.
LiveLifeWriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
3 this story

I love no good deed and it is a fun 'what if' thing.
Maeline chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
All in all, this wasn't bad at all! I really enjoyed Elphaba's thoughts; her pondering was very interesting at times. However, in the beginning, when you began to retell what had happened before the fanfiction began (when you summarized the Wicked Witch of the East scene), I became a little bit bored and distracted. This is fanfiction, so we already know what happened over the course of the musical, right? I wish you would have started out with more of a punch and gotten to the action, because really the writing was quite polished. Miniscule grammatical errors and some unnecessary repetition of certain words were all I noticed.

In addition, I enjoyed that you used the lyrics of the song and wove them in with the story-with Elphaba's thoughts. That was a good concept. However, I found that often the lyrics had nothing to do with Elphaba's thoughts; they were completely irrelevant, even, at times, and I felt as though either the content was interrupting the lyrics or the lyrics were interrupting the actual story. It felt like two separate ideas, and that was bothersome for the reader.

Besides those flaws, I felt that the piece was fascinating and meaningful. It was clear that there was real effort put forth, and I greatly appreciate that. Elphaba's "voice," felt very real; you portrayed her emotions with the intensity and passion that accompanies Elphaba everywhere she goes, as we know, yet you did a good job of being aware of the changes that were taking place within her, due to the tragic events that were occurring. The way she handled her grief was heartbreaking. In that respect, I applaud you. In fact, I think you probably deserve a decent round of applause in general.

Wildlife-Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012