Reviews for ForgetMeNot
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
who's the mother and father aerith and sephroth?
FanfictionRulesMyLife chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was amzing. I totally could feel the feelings of Sora in this story. This actually made me tear up. I was really sad that Aqua died in end but it was...just perfect. Thank you for writing this.
MajorStupoid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I don't know. The ending was pretty spot on for the personalities you gave the characters. Also, i don't think anyone will blame you for writing oneshots. Anyway, the story, oh the story was good, don't get me wrong. It didn't really hit me like i think it will some people, but maybe that's because I've read Never Let This Go, but i digress. If this was really special to you, like if it was personal, sorry if i hurt you, but the story was amazingly sad and beautiful in a weird way. I love it, i've even added it to my favorites, but that's beside the point. The point that you should keep up the amazing work and maybe even write a sequel. I don't know, but remember that you always have a choice, and you don't have to do what your fans want...most of the time.
HeartlessTitania chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Am I a terrible person for enjoying this? Oh well, even though Aqua died (Favorite female character), I loved it. (: But I feel bad for Sora, or if this should happen to anyone in real life them as well, though I'm sure it has. ):
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
What the hell?

You made me cry! T_T
Moo-cakes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You. Are. Horrible.

This was so sad... I actually thought it'd have a happy ending. It was still lovely, in a cruel, painful way. If you continue this it better end with 'Hapily Ever After', or something. Or try a happy oneshot. Maybe some humorous fluff. Or crack.

I worry about you sometimes, you know. Especially when you write things like these.