Reviews for Flora's Secret
Anonymous chapter 19 . 3/7
Oh just f*** off i've been waiting fo like a year please make it quick
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ForeverFlora chapter 19 . 1/30
This is the second fanfiction i have ever read
Winx'sfloralover chapter 19 . 1/15
Please hurry I cant waut for chapter 19
TheSilverCookieMonster chapter 19 . 1/9
this was 3 years ago ._.
wow
Lover of romance246 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
Uh that was 2 years ago(all most 3) so when are you going to update or change it cuz her birthday had been and passed.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Hello! I fell completely in love with this story and nearly cried when I saw you haven't updated in so long. But you've done a great job and I love the way you've brought these wonderful characters to life!
SyllannaSnowmoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is an awesome story. The plot, the well written text. I love how the story sticks to the original series and how you impliment so many things we already saw in the cartoon like the trix, the army of decay and the tree of life. This is like seeing another season of winx club because you also mention the other fairies as well as Flora's and Helia's relationship and I love the sence of detail you give to remember what happened in the series. The idea of Ultimatums is just great. They are such interesting characters. What I like the most about your story is, that is so much more mature than the series but also has its sense of humor. I was always so sad that the series didn't grow up with its audience and you did it.
I hope you will somehow read this and probably end your story. You deserve to get the honor from your audience by finishing this masterpiece.
Sincierly, a reader that fell in love with your story
PS: Sorry for probably bad English
kurtbastian chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAE FINISH
AngelBell854 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
I been reading the chapters over and over and I really love them. I need to read more please
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
This is the best winx club fanfiction I have ever read!333
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Hi! I just finished reading all the chapters today and let me just tell you, this story is incredible l! The story has such detail and description that I can literally see it happening! But, I was so disappointed how it abruptly ends in chapter 18, it's soooo good, I can't even describe it! Hopefully you will continue to finish the story, but if not I completely understand! You are an incredible writer! XX
soniyamalik444 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
ohhhh so he is really a lover boy :o
soniyamalik444 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015