Reviews for Flora's Secret
AngelBell854 chapter 19 . 7/8
I been reading the chapters over and over and I really love them. I need to read more please
This is the best winx club fanfiction I have ever read!333
Hi! I just finished reading all the chapters today and let me just tell you, this story is incredible l! The story has such detail and description that I can literally see it happening! But, I was so disappointed how it abruptly ends in chapter 18, it's soooo good, I can't even describe it! Hopefully you will continue to finish the story, but if not I completely understand! You are an incredible writer! XX
soniyamalik444 chapter 5 . 5/30
ohhhh so he is really a lover boy :o
soniyamalik444 chapter 1 . 5/30
wiooo long chapter ;)
Aisha123 chapter 19 . 5/4
IT'S BEEN PAST MARCH 1ST! THIS 20TH CHAPTER SHOULD'VE BEEN UP ALREADY! FLORA'S BIRTHDAY BY BUTT! YOU SHOULD'VE HAD THAT CHAPTER UP ON HER BIRTHDAY! BUT IS IT MARCH 1ST!? NO! IT'S MAY AND YET, YOU STILL HAVEN'T COME UP WITH A CHAPTER YET! THIS IS REDICULOUS! THERE SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE THEN 19 CHAPTERS BY NOW!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Very detailed story. I can picture it as a series. Update!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Its been longest then the first of march
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
kaleahkaleah10 chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
i cant believe its really over
aisha123 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I'm loving this story so far!

My friend well she's more like a sister to me me and my friends are in the same situation!

The stalker who's like Decay is in our class his name is Hunter he will not leave Flora's daughter , cailyn Alone! This story will give me the answer! THANK YOU!
This story might solve the mystery of the creepy stalker!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
It has been 2 years so hurry up !

P.s ️
emily chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
First of march 2014?
AWWWWWESOOOOOME SSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!
(SORRY THAT IS MY SLOW MOTION WRITING!)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
aawwww come on!
Mar 2000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I don't really understand why decay let stormy go but the rest of it was good. I'll read and review each one.