Reviews for Flora's Secret
LostMirage chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
Oh
My
God
This is like, the 2OOOOOOtime I re-read this story. It's so perfect. You're a great writer. It's the best fanfic I've ever read, seriously.
You respect the initial personnality of each character... Their love is so strong, it's beautiful, I have no words... The story is also great...
PLEASE NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER :(
2 years later we're still waiting for you :( come backkk
Wondergirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
If u really gave a damn about ur fans u wud have already updated ths story. There's a difference between procrastination and not actually wanting to do something.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 3/7/2016
Oh just f*** off i've been waiting fo like a year please make it quick
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ForeverFlora chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
This is the second fanfiction i have ever read
Winx'sfloralover chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
Please hurry I cant waut for chapter 19
TheSilverCookieMonster chapter 19 . 1/9/2016
this was 3 years ago ._.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
wow
Lover of romance246 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
Uh that was 2 years ago(all most 3) so when are you going to update or change it cuz her birthday had been and passed.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Hello! I fell completely in love with this story and nearly cried when I saw you haven't updated in so long. But you've done a great job and I love the way you've brought these wonderful characters to life!
SyllannaSnowmoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is an awesome story. The plot, the well written text. I love how the story sticks to the original series and how you impliment so many things we already saw in the cartoon like the trix, the army of decay and the tree of life. This is like seeing another season of winx club because you also mention the other fairies as well as Flora's and Helia's relationship and I love the sence of detail you give to remember what happened in the series. The idea of Ultimatums is just great. They are such interesting characters. What I like the most about your story is, that is so much more mature than the series but also has its sense of humor. I was always so sad that the series didn't grow up with its audience and you did it.
I hope you will somehow read this and probably end your story. You deserve to get the honor from your audience by finishing this masterpiece.
Sincierly, a reader that fell in love with your story
PS: Sorry for probably bad English
kurtbastian chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAE FINISH
AngelBell854 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
I been reading the chapters over and over and I really love them. I need to read more please