Reviews for Angry
OOC is one thing, but why are you using the characters' names when they have nothing at ALL in common with the characters?
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
To Meghan

...who says that Tony has always had Tim's six. What a load of BS. There were plenty of times when Tony did not have Tim's six at all. and NEITHER did GIBBS for that matter.

When Tom was attacked by the dog - what did Tiony do? play a stupid when dogs attack CD - I dont call that having Tims's six. Gibbs did not have Tim's six when he forced tom to drive that same attack dog back tot he office for Abby to check out. As fir Abby - she certainly did NOT have Tim's six about the dog.

When Tim was tasered - what did Tony do? laugh his fucking head off as if it was the funniest joke ever. That is not a nice thing to do. What if it had been Tony who was tasered. I hope he would be OK with Tim laughed at Tony being tasered. and WHY did NOONe stop the security guard? Noone did anything. They all just stood around and did NOTHING. That is NOT what I call having someones six.

Sure Tim AND Ziva both left Tony out to dry when Tony was going around the neighbourhood - but guess what - 1 - nothing happened and 2 - I understand why they did it. I would also have been sick and tired of Tony's boring droning. He has nothing of any interest that I want to listen to.

And finally when Gibbs made Tim get into a hot tub full of water that was marked dangerous. Tom should have said NO. Ducky should also have said NO. Gibbs is bloody lucky that Tim did NOT GET SICK. Gibbs did NOT have tims six on that day either.

As for this story - as long as both Tim and Tony LEARNT their lessons and both of them STOPPED attacking one another then sure this was a lesson well learnt. But if Tony continued to play pranks then all that extra FLETC training woule be useless.
Francis chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Fans of Tony, who think he is a wronged angel forget episódos as "Leap of Faith" and "Dog Tags", where the pettiness of Tony with Tim is great.
Francis chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I found the story very interesting, with the clash between two very different personalities as Tony and Tim do not agree with some comments that Tim never protected Tony: he faced his fear of heights to save Tony from a terrible fall on "Leap of Faith" even after their fear ridicule.
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I honestly don't get bashing an author, such a waste of time! If you don't like, don't read! My mothers advice applies: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

I liked your story and it wasn't THAT OOC for any of them!
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Nice! And if people are bashing, don't do a Gibbs and hit your computer, just hit delete! Your work is very good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Hey chicly, if you want to abuse what doesn't belong to you, I.e. Bellisarios creation! You get the bashing if ncis fans don't like what you right. It's the way it is when you opt to write fan fiction. Oh by the way, your creativity? It is not you who invented these characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
What do you mean rather obvious where his/her bias is? The author has written Tony stories. Just because it did not lean where you wanted it to doesn't mean it was bad.
TimFan chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
All those flame reviewers obviously neglected to read the authors notes under the header above each chapter, ie "Warning: This story can be classified AU and may be OOC for Tony. If you are offended, please do not read." Note the words AU and OOC. Enough said.

That being said, the story didn't bash anyone. Both agents, in their own ways, were in the wrong and both were punished.

Although my favourite is Tim, I also like Tony and I didn't feel that the story was particularly OOC. Tony is an ex-frat boy who never knows when to shut up. I think that because he has been used to the barrack room type humour found in fraternities, he thinks it's ok to subject Tim to the same kind of hazing, not recognising when he goes too far. The story was interesting because it showed that underneath Tim's apparently meek and mild exterior, there is a hot Irish temper (remember how fierce he was when he had to protect his sister in "Twisted Sister").

I thought the story was great, so keep them coming!
Meghan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"Listen, Probie, I have always had your six. Always.

Tony's right he's always had McGee's back. McGee has never had his back though. When Tony was going door to door trying to find a killer what did they do? Oh, ya they turned off the radio. Tony could have been hurt, or died and McGee wouldn't have cared. Tony has always been there for McGee, Ziva and even Gibbs. He would take a bullet for any one of them. In fact he was the one that saw the bomb and told everyone to leave knowing that he might not make it up the hill because he just got out of the hospital. Tony even saved Gibbs and Maddie with plague damaged lungs and he could of gotten sick because of that. Tony teases and does pranks, but he has never hit below the belt like McGee has. McGee thinks he's so much better than Tony. Tony thinks of McGee as his little brother. Growing up as an only child and being in boarding schools and later frat houses. That is no way to learn how to treat your brother. Tony thinks of everyone there as his family which is one of the reasons why he doesn't leave. He doesn't want to leave his family.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
WOW...it is amazing to me how much anger has been brought to light in the reviews of this story. Tony is my favorite character and I do not think he was "bashed" at all in this story. I find this story to be very credible. On many occasions on the show it surprises me how much crap McGee takes from Dinozzo...I can see this situation coming to a head...just like siblings. So hats off to fallenangel218 for a credible, well written story. )
daxam1216 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I respect your right to your creativity, it's your story and you get to do whatever you want. With that said you should respect the review process, it's there to give you feedback. My feedback is this your characters are very ooc and I do have a problem with Tony being suspended and forced to go through retraining when he was the victim of violence and Tim got off with a slap on the wrist. It's ok to like McGee more than DiNozzo but you rather obvious where your bias is. Other than that your writing is good.
camry72 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Look you guys I can point out several episode where Tony is evil and when Tim is evil but I have a suggestion and go read McSticks and Stones, Ok? This story said that it was AU and if fanfiction. Technically, all NCIS stories that aren't on TV are a AU. AND EVEN NCIS HAD ITS OWN AU (Kate and Tony had kids, McGee and Abby married, Gibbs death, Shannon and Kelly were alive). So please come of it and enjoy the story. Good story. Love how they all got along. *hugs characters*
Everlasting123 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
you put both kate and ziva in this story...not possible
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
good story, its nice they worked it out and took responsibility to their actions, good writing