Reviews for Angry
Grayson chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Tony has always had his teammates back. He isn't like McGee, or Ziva who never had his back. Remember Dead Air and even in Boxed In where they were so proud that he wasn't invited to Ziva's dinner party. That isn't having a partners back and that's being cruel. Tony has even been there for McGee the first time was when Kate died. He was there to lend moral support for McGee. Then there was the time that McGee shot the cop. Who went to his apartment to cheer him up? Was it Ziva, Gibbs, Ducky, or even Gibbs? No, it was Tony and to top that off he even told him an embarrassing story about that. There has been plenty of times that Tony has had hid back and there has never been a time that McGee's had Tony's back. There would be no way that Tony would ever leave a teammate without back up.
bravo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was an awesome story and I liked the creativity you shown in putting a different take on the story. Don't worry about the haters. From what I've read of the bashers, most of them don't even write and the one or two of the bashers that do write suck, so keep on going. You are a great writer with a great vision. Hey haters, it's called FAN FICTION. Look up the word fiction, you might learn something. gesh!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I think your story was very entertaining. Fan fiction can go as against the grain of a series as the writer wishes. That's why it's called fiction.

Tony fans love to call on the episode 'Probie' as an example of Tony's 'support' of Tim. Give me a break. One episode out of 9 years of Tony's nastiness and they can't take a well done story that wasn't even that far off the character of the characters.

But, keep writing. I enjoyed this story and fan fiction could always use good writers who aren't afraid to write as they please.

Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
So it's okay for others not to bash you, but it's okay to bash characters? If you are going to bash a character then you better be ready to have some not nice reviews. Tony has always had McGee's back, or are we all watching the same show? He's teased McGee to make him not afraid of his own shadow like he was in the beginning of the show. He made him have a back bone and now look at the snide comments that he makes to Tony now. One reviewer is right. When McGee shot that cop who had his partner's six? It wasn't Gibbs, Abby, or anybody else it was Tony. Tony did not have to go to McGee's apartment and tell him an embarrassing story. As with Dead Air both Ziva and McGee did not have their partner's back. Tony was in a potentially dangerous situation that could have turned deadly and those two wouldn't have cared. He was trying to get a killers voice print. What do you think would of happened if somehow he found him and the guy knew he was an Agent? He could of killed him, or even stabbed him and if Tony yelled for help they wouldn't have known because the radio was off. Did he cry to Gibbs? Did he punch McGee or berate Ziva. No. Gibbs never found out what they did.
melraemorgan chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I disagree I don't think they were all that OOC and I'm sorry people were ugly to you. I'm sure it was one of us Tony fans. Anyway, I loved the scene between Tony and Tim and thought it was realistic. This was a good little fic, don't let people discourage you. You are a good writer!
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Interesting premise. I like angry Tim but I am hoping this doesn't turn into a Tony bashing story.
luzma chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I think that writing a story should be ready for any thoughts .. in the series have a chapter with children's behavior towards Toni Mcgee .. remember when he received another agent until you speak ill of Mcgee. as a spectator .. I read other reviews ... these are very offensive pink .. but you're very right ... you have to respect the writers .. is a fic .. and the characters can be controlled at will. . but you know it's a tremendous writer .. please wake the murderer as he is caught .. yes?
lsmcfan chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Your story was perfectly fine- keep writing what you enjoy and don't worry about what other people think!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
One tim did not see tony get know down, two tony should ha ve gone. After him, ans tim was hurt that tony laught when tim might have been hurt . And no tony does. Not alway have tim back.
Cheyenne19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I try not to be mean when I write reviews and stories I didn't care for, so if you think what I am about to say is mean, I'm sorry. Your story went so far against what the show portrays. Sure, Tony has always teased his teammates, but never fails to be there when they needed him. In the episode "Probie", after McGee finds out that he probably killed a cop, Tony was the one who went to his house to cheer him up and went as far and telling Mcgee an embarising story about himself. Also, the only one on the team who has ever been left without backup on the show was Tony, by McGee and Ziva no less. And they never even go punished for that offense. Probably because Tony didn't get into a hissy fit over it, like your McGee did. If you don't know what I'm talking about, rewatch "Dead Air." So your story is so out of character that it wasn't even funny.
Tait chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I don’t know what is to criticize in this story, I was actually very intrigued and caught by it . Childish behavior should be ignored
Summernightfallmoon chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I have read your story and dont know what others who reviewed where thinking but this is your story and your idea for the plot. Personally I would have liked it to be longer but I understand that you are upset about some reviews you have recieved. I would have liked to read more about what the team and Tony were going through and whether or not in the end they were able to catch the bad guy that had taken off. Hope you will be writing more and not get discouraged. Your story was very well written and I enjoyed it .
jokergirl94 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
excellent story! I really liked how you wrote the story and made it interesting. I did notice one recurring mistake in the story though. A couple of times you mentioned Agent Todd sitting at her desk, but then other times you referred to Ziva working as part of the team. I just thought that you should know. Thanks for the great story and I would love to see more from you in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon!
JackiLeigh chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
For Chapters 1 and 2
I am loving this so far. Great Tony and Tim angst. Looking forward to more.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »