Reviews for Angry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon!
JackiLeigh chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
For Chapters 1 and 2
I am loving this so far. Great Tony and Tim angst. Looking forward to more.
dkt chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
To get that right: Tony doesn't follow McGee into the woods because he doesn't even know where he went. So he didn't provide proper backup and is punished - because McGee tripped and fell down a ravin.
However, when the suspect knocks down Tony and runs, McGee follows the suspect without making sure his partner is o.k. and that's no reason for punishment.
So much about fairness.
We'll see where you are taking that.
merrygal chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
McGee has already proven that there are times he didn't have Tony's back - Dead Air one very important episode. Tony has always had their backs and would never leave any body behind. This shows you really don't know the characters at all.
Deluded Visions chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Different take on things. Good scenario, it's nice to see a fic focused on team dynamics barring romantic entanglements and I'm up for some juicy conflict though I have to admit, I'm not a fan of this story as I find Gibbs, Tony and Tim very OOC and what they're fighting over highly implausible (Tony has been portrayed to be an excellent agent who always had his team members backs, especially McGee. He'd never intentionally leave him in danger and McGee would never stoop to violence like that). That said the fic is written well in a way that's easy to read. And I'm interested in seeing if there's any deeper and hidden agenda (you wrote it in a way where I truly couldn't tell).
bunch1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I really like this story. It's nice to see one where the authour dosen't try to force Tim and Tony into being best friends, because their not, particualry in the early seasons. As well I liked that the punishments were varied and taliored to what each one did wrong, McGee got 2 day susspension probably a note in his file along with anger counsleing beacasue he got and angry and punched a teammate in the middle of the pullpen, but the reason behinde it was factored in. Tony got susspened for a week with another week of retraining beacause he screwed up in the feild and could have gotten his partner killed and then provoked him in the office, even if he didn't mean to. I am curious as to when this is set, particuarly since you mention both Ziva and Kate which left me a bit confused.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow, Gibbs is really being an jackA## in this, no perspective whatsoever. He's mad that his precious got in trouble at all - he needs his own suspension for attitude and poor leadership. As one of your reviewers on nfa said, if I were Tim, I'd be on the job sites by now. Who needs a boss like that? UGH! Lol, looking forward to the next update!
JazzieG chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Firstly can you please clear something up for me? Is this story with Ziva or Kate as you've mentioned both. I get easily confused! ;)

I'm with the Director, I think Gibbs was being one sided but one of the things that stood out for me was the fact that when Tim told Gibbs he'd been out of it for a short while there was no concern for his welfare, yet Gibbs sent Tony to Ducky after he got punched! I think that Gibbs needs to look at how he treats the individuals on his team and perhaps that will help him resolve the issues between Tim and Tony. I look forward to seeing where you're taking this.
vader77 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Very nice first couple of chapters. Would like to read more. You mentioned Ziva being at her desk. But Jenny referenced Agent Todd. So is there? Kate of Ziva?
TracyTravis chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow...Tony received a much harsher punishment. They should have both got the same!
Aussiepupluvr chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Tim tells Gibbs he fell down a ravine and Gibbs sends him home without Ducky looking at him? Not even asking if he's okay? ! Yet tells Tony to go get looked at for one hit to the face? Wait a minute! Tim could have hidden injures! Somethings not right here.

You have me hooked, and waiting for more. Need to see how this will all play out! Good first chapter :)
driftingsnow chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ok...I have to be upfront - I am always solidly in Tony's corner...which makes this story very uncomfortable for me so far. I just can't accept that Tony wouldn't have his partner's six...he's been a cop/agent too long. So not sure if I will be reading any further chapters,.BUT want to say that I support your efforts as a writer. I don't write fic, but am an avid reader...so kudos to you for investing your time & creativity :)
TracyTravis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very good so far...interested in reading more!
blarney chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Not sure how to feel about this yet. Tim's rage was uncontrollable and him actually punching Tony was surprising. Judging Tony when we havn't heard his side is premature and I'm anxious to hear what he has to say for himself. On the show, Tim has displayed his anger or impatience with Tony more times than I can count. I always hope the characters would pull together more. I'm curious to see where you take this.
ny05016sc chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Tim gets suspended and Tony get slap on the wrist, come on. Tony should have been suspended to.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3