Reviews for Touch Me
kaname-luvr chapter 4 . 6/22
Oh my goodness this was such a beautiful story! Very intense specially this last chapter. I really like how even though they are getting it on fairly quick, they still take the time to get to know each other and to just feel and click together. I had already said this in a review on Ygal but still...
I am sorry to hear about your struggle and about your loved ones. I hope things are looking better for you now.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
this fanfic should get more veiw ... I love it . it just there not hot scean xD
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Love the chapter
Hino1Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Naruto: You have nice shoulders. You must work out.

Sasuke: When I can.

Naruto: -hits Sasuke's forehead with his hand- Should've had a V8
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Is there going to be another chapter or is the end. Wonderful ending if it is but I feel there is more...? Just my opinion, thank you for writing this amazing story!
kamui5 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I hope you will update the story, and i hope naruto and sasuke stay together, they both deserve happiness, wonder if sasuke will be a out rocker.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
LOVE IT!
grimmjowsucks chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is beautifully written and should have way more reviews
sunshine143 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I love this story! There is so much emotion and depth to the Sasuke and Naruto you have created! I look forward to reading more!
Auralia Sparks chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
This is awesome! Great job, this is such a cool idea. Can't wait to read more! :D
ButterflyDust15 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Despite your troubles, you did so well. This story is truly something to be proud of. :-) I know how it feels to lose someome that important, may the heavens watch over her. 3
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
If you consider the songs you mentioned in III: 1 decent music I'd kill to get my hands on your full favorite playlist. :D Also I wanted to say that this is amazing.
Funny at some parts, interesting and sad-ish at others, and so sexy *_*
You are really talented at writing both sensual and fluffy stuff, I kinda love you for that..
yumenohime-sama chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
It's totally awesome! I love your story and the long chapters. I really want to know the continuation, what will happened next? What about Naruto's ex? Will he make an appearance? LOL
xaveriix chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
I'm so very sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like to lose your remaining grandmother but to bury her is another story. Stay strong and know that we're here for you if you ever need to talk. I'm glad that you were able to distract yourself. Stay strong, I know you can pull through :)
JSinuYasha chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter, update asap please!