Reviews for Touch Me
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 4/17
This is the best I've read in awhile please update soon loved this so damn much
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 4/16
Naru went through so much shit with his parents death and neji at least he now is gonna be all happy with sasuke and have some crazy sex
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 4/16
holy fuck I'm in love with this book
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 4/16
yum-yum sexy asf
kaname-luvr chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Oh my goodness this was such a beautiful story! Very intense specially this last chapter. I really like how even though they are getting it on fairly quick, they still take the time to get to know each other and to just feel and click together. I had already said this in a review on Ygal but still...
I am sorry to hear about your struggle and about your loved ones. I hope things are looking better for you now.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
this fanfic should get more veiw ... I love it . it just there not hot scean xD
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Love the chapter
Hino1Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Naruto: You have nice shoulders. You must work out.

Sasuke: When I can.

Naruto: -hits Sasuke's forehead with his hand- Should've had a V8
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Is there going to be another chapter or is the end. Wonderful ending if it is but I feel there is more...? Just my opinion, thank you for writing this amazing story!
kamui5 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I hope you will update the story, and i hope naruto and sasuke stay together, they both deserve happiness, wonder if sasuke will be a out rocker.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
LOVE IT!
grimmjowsucks chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is beautifully written and should have way more reviews
sunshine143 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I love this story! There is so much emotion and depth to the Sasuke and Naruto you have created! I look forward to reading more!
Auralia Sparks chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
This is awesome! Great job, this is such a cool idea. Can't wait to read more! :D
ButterflyDust15 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Despite your troubles, you did so well. This story is truly something to be proud of. :-) I know how it feels to lose someome that important, may the heavens watch over her. 3