Reviews for A New Civilization
Ilikepie91 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
forgot rest of aperance for Amy. brown hair, blue eyes. UPDATE ,UPDATE,UPDATE, or you shall be fed to the ender dragon. Sorry again for my horrible grammer and spelling.
Ilikepie91 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
as I said this is the best story ever I think you sould really update. Please put my ocs in soon really really soon. Can they come when the bandits atack to help annd no one know them till they explain who they are. Now you should really UPDATEUPDATEUPEDATEUPDATEUPD ATEUPDATEUPDATE!
oc
Name:Nick (no last name)
Age:20
aperance:black shirt, black pants (for stealth), two leather sheaths with diamond swords in them (duel wields them), blonde hair, blue eyes.
personality: jokes around alot, really smart, great sword fighter
background:grew uo in a far away village laft when village atack by bandits
second oc
Name: Amy
age:20
aperance:blue shirt, blue pants,quiver full of diamond tiped arrows and a bow
personality: kind, and a great archer
background: living in the moutians with Nick since the villige was atacked (from the same village) also she is Nicks girlfriend (I have horrible grammer and spelling I'm sorry)
This is the best fanfiction I have ever seen, I mean it.
sorry no name chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
AWESOME! I have literally been waitin minths for this, and i am very pleased. please try to update really soon, because i am very interested in this story! Bye!
Ma-yo-soul chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Everyone tries to plan a squel in advance
LightvsDark99 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
This was a great chapter as usual. Also, thanks for accepting my oc.
pikpikpikpikpikpikpikpikpikpik chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
This is my (pikminpro) new account.

You do know that milk cures poison, right?
Ma-yo-soul chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I would like to put onething out there... I HATE CLIFFHANGERS(flipz a table)... Love the story by the way i want to continue my stpry but i don't have time so be happy to write a hunderd words per day i can only read and do homework
sorry no name chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
AWESOME!
(a few hundred more "!"'s) :D
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UUUPPPPDAAAAAAAATE! this is very cool, and somehow, i imagine the "people" as real, and all the blocks and stuff as actual minecraft. this is bery good, and please continue. bye :D !
pikminpro chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I posted that last reveiw. I forgot to post my name. (guest)
Donut Yang chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OC submission, eh? Well...how about this one? Her name is Yasminyos, but call her Yammy. She is a gray neko, which means she has cat ears and a cat tail. And for some strange reason, whenever she runs, a trail of rainbows follow her. She wears a darkblue shirt dotted with white and wears gray shoes and jeans. Very cheerful, but sensitive. Long silvery hair that reaches her waist. She's 23 years old. she's a very nice person and is able to influence anyone. Very good at cheering people up
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
... That... Was... Awesome... I haven't read a better story. Ever. I will tell you a few things, too.

To improve on:
Try to re-read your stories before you post them. Just to fix any typos that just so happened to be born.

Get a little bit more details on your characters and surroundings. It just helps me at least to visualize things.

Things that you should keep doing:
Everything that I didn't say! :D

You said that you will look at OCs after like 10-15 reveiws, right? So here's one for ya.
My OC:

Name: (doesn't remember)
age: 7-8

Hair: Brown, spikey.

Eyes: red. Seemingly emiting an aura of fire.

Clothing: A red, ragged T-shirt, along with slightly worn brown cargo pants.

Information: He has no idea who he is or what to do. All he knows is that he woke up in a jungle, and loves bugs. He has a tamed spider, (not cave spider.) that he is always riding because of his broken leg and arm. He named the spider Captain Wiggles. He uses telepathy to tell the spider what to do. He doesn't like fighting AT ALL. He is friends with Captain Wiggles. (obviosly)
If he was to get hurt or killed, Captain Wiggles would go on a complete rampage and would brutally murder anything that he sees with extreme skill and fury, Before killing himself from pure insanity.

It would make my day if you would add him. :D
exb756 chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
I have said this many times, and I'll say it again.

I. HATE. CAVE SPIDERS.

Argh. I share the pain of all characters who have to deal with spiders of any sort. But cave spiders are the worst of them all...

I sympathize with Max and Clifford, then. I hope they have milk on hand...
Vdog2028 chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
I am viewing this site via mobile, so it is a little diffacult to navigate,but you stories stick out. very good. im a writer myself, and i can tell a good story when i read one. minecraft sets up a lot of ideas for writing. one problem with your writing though. the stories are great but their is too much fighting and not enough adventuring! great job though. ill be reading all of these i can!
exb756 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Good luck with school, and nice chapter! The new civilization will be interesting, so I'll be waiting for the next update. It would be nice for you to give a rough timeline as to when the next chapter will happen, but it's not necessary. I'll just wait until I receive an alert.
Regards,