Reviews for Broken Bough
cardsfn1977 chapter 33 . 8/24
Ugh, keep it going man. I'm loving this.
Liz chapter 33 . 8/18
I absolutely love this story and I nearly jumped for joy when I saw that you updated it. Please update soon. I also love the idea that Harm finally got his family together.
TnJAGAz chapter 33 . 8/13
Interesting twist with the diabetes angle. Nicely done.
byrhthelm chapter 33 . 8/13
So very good to see another instalment of this tale! Thanks!
Certainly a fresh twist on the Mattie storyline, and you seem to have done your medical homework too!
A thoroughly enjoyable read, with some nice snapshots of Mattie as mercurial.
bursalino chapter 33 . 8/12
You evil ... ehm writer.
Good touching story. Thanks a lot.
ad694 chapter 33 . 8/12
interesting insertion of Mattie into the story. Good writing.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 33 . 8/12
very interesting change to get matti into there home I'm so glad this story is back
Vertschl chapter 32 . 8/12
Hi I hope you will continue the story!
aksc chapter 32 . 7/17
I am really pleased to see that you have added to this story. It has been on my favourites list but I wasn't sure if you would update it again. I hope that you continue adding to this story because I really enjoy reading it
TnJAGAz chapter 32 . 7/11
Nicely done, love your attention to detail. Well done.
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 7/5
The wedding was perfect!
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 7/5
I am loving the relationships developing!
steamboat chapter 32 . 6/26
Very nice chapter! I'm glad to see this excellent story continuing! Next time don't leave it on the back burner so long, it might turn to mush. Lol!
Everything's great so far, but I feel the need to do a bit of nit-picking. Surnames in Russian and other Slavic languages are treated as adjectives. This means, among other things, they must agree in gender with the noun (in this case, a person) they are describing. Thus, since Galina is a female, her surname would be the feminine form Shermovskaya. Some Anglicizations will use the masculine form for both genders, but technically, this is incorrect from a Russian-language standpoint. Other than that, I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it up!
Snowgirl01 chapter 32 . 6/27
please please post more today