Reviews for Broken Bough
PBLLady chapter 34 . 9/29
I just found this story and read it all the way through. Loren Singer was the one everyone wanted to hate. There had to be something there to cause her to be the way she was. Your portrayal of Loren is moving and I love how you have turned her around. Please continue so we can find out what happens to Tom and Mattie. I always thought she was a great addition to JAG.
TnJAGAz chapter 34 . 9/26
Nicely done!
Excellent chapter! You've detailed a sad, heartbreaking situation and handled it superbly! Admiral Chegwidden's unsolicited appearance was an especially nice touch!
I really enjoy your story and thank you for sharing it with us!
ad694 chapter 34 . 9/24
Thank you very much for the update to a very good story.
cardsfn1977 chapter 34 . 9/24
Nicely done. I eagerly look forward to your next installment.
smithknk1 chapter 33 . 9/4
More please
cardsfn1977 chapter 33 . 8/24
Ugh, keep it going man. I'm loving this.
Liz chapter 33 . 8/18
I absolutely love this story and I nearly jumped for joy when I saw that you updated it. Please update soon. I also love the idea that Harm finally got his family together.
TnJAGAz chapter 33 . 8/13
Interesting twist with the diabetes angle. Nicely done.
byrhthelm chapter 33 . 8/13
So very good to see another instalment of this tale! Thanks!
Certainly a fresh twist on the Mattie storyline, and you seem to have done your medical homework too!
A thoroughly enjoyable read, with some nice snapshots of Mattie as mercurial.
bursalino chapter 33 . 8/12
You evil ... ehm writer.
Good touching story. Thanks a lot.
ad694 chapter 33 . 8/12
interesting insertion of Mattie into the story. Good writing.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 33 . 8/12
very interesting change to get matti into there home I'm so glad this story is back
Vertschl chapter 32 . 8/12
Hi I hope you will continue the story!
aksc chapter 32 . 7/17
I am really pleased to see that you have added to this story. It has been on my favourites list but I wasn't sure if you would update it again. I hope that you continue adding to this story because I really enjoy reading it