Reviews for Broken Bough
aksc chapter 32 . 7/17
I am really pleased to see that you have added to this story. It has been on my favourites list but I wasn't sure if you would update it again. I hope that you continue adding to this story because I really enjoy reading it
TnJAGAz chapter 32 . 7/11
Nicely done, love your attention to detail. Well done.
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 7/5
The wedding was perfect!
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 7/5
I am loving the relationships developing!
steamboat chapter 32 . 6/26
Very nice chapter! I'm glad to see this excellent story continuing! Next time don't leave it on the back burner so long, it might turn to mush. Lol!
Everything's great so far, but I feel the need to do a bit of nit-picking. Surnames in Russian and other Slavic languages are treated as adjectives. This means, among other things, they must agree in gender with the noun (in this case, a person) they are describing. Thus, since Galina is a female, her surname would be the feminine form Shermovskaya. Some Anglicizations will use the masculine form for both genders, but technically, this is incorrect from a Russian-language standpoint. Other than that, I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it up!
Snowgirl01 chapter 32 . 6/27
please please post more today
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 32 . 6/26
so glad this story is back I've missed it. I'm also happy Mattie still gets to make an appearance. I'll be interested to see how this progresses.
ad694 chapter 32 . 6/25
Thanks for the new chapter. This story has been on my favorites list.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Nice touch with the change on the C-130 Carrier Landing.

Just a little nitpick. C-130 doesn't have a tailhook. " that the Navy received the KC-130F refueling tanker (BuNo 149798) on loan from the USMC. Prior to the tests, Lockheed had modified the plane by installing an anti-skid braking system, removing the underwing refueling pods, and adding a smaller nose gear orifice. The aircraft carried a crew of four: LT James Flatley as pilot, LCDR W. "Smokey" Stovall as copilot, ADR1 Ed Brennan as flight engineer, and Lockheed test pilot Ted Limmer." They reversed the thrust on the C-130 which had landed on the carrier along a specially painted centreline. If Stovall had landed to one side, he would have hit the island with the leading edge of the starboard wingtip.

Anyways. Intriguing story and looking forward to more chapters. :)
CdnJAGScribe chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Loving the story so far. :) I enjoy stories where Singer isn't portrayed as a b****. There was so much that could have been done with her character in the series, but they chose to portray her as Lieutenant Witch.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
No offense (you're not the only guilty party here), but everyone who rewrites United States v. Lindsey seems to forget that McGee wasn't on Gibbs' team at the time of the incident. Other than that, just that I am more than a little surprised that Krennick would have any interest in mending fences with the woman who, in her mind, stole Harm from her.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014