Reviews for Broken Bough
TnJAGAz chapter 31 . 4/1
Nicely done. :)
Jeneral2885 chapter 21 . 4/1
Exciting continuation!

PS: do review my stories.
Thanks.
steamboat chapter 31 . 3/31
Oh my gosh! Keeter got married (in a kilt, no less) and the world DIDN'T stop spinning! Hahaha! Nice chapter!
byrhthelm chapter 31 . 4/1
Nice, low-key chapter with resolution for Loren and Jack. Liked the touch of the bath-tub installation at the loft... Jen and her tubs is beginning to look like fanon!

Stay Safe
Liz chapter 30 . 1/31
I am so loving this story. Cant wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work.
steamboat chapter 30 . 1/15
Nice couple of chapters!
I like how you included Harm's C 130 carrier landing, though he couldn't have caught the 2 wire since a C 130 doesn't have a tail hook.
achaon chapter 30 . 1/15
Good chapter. Thanks.
ArmyDT42 chapter 30 . 1/15
Nice twist on the C-130 landing. Glad to see things are peacable between Jack and Sergei. The Rabb extended family keeps on growing. Very good update.
byrhthelm chapter 30 . 1/13
Nice working in to the story of the C-130 carrier landing there!
And another nice touch having Cassie born on the 4th!
TnJAGAz chapter 29 . 12/2/2013
An interesting turn of events - so Sergei is the father of Loren's baby...at least he
wants to do the honorable thing. :)
1 Ninja Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Dammit! Can I push Singer overboard? Oh please let me!
ArmyDT42 chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
That was very nicely done. Quite open minded from most sides. I got a little 80s sitcom vibe from this, but I enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to the next chapter.
byrhthelm chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
Cute chapter, and I'm relieved that everyone took the news so well. I half expected Jack to have a hissy fit!
ArmyDT42 chapter 28 . 11/5/2013
Well I certainly thought this was starting to flow too smoothly. With Sergei back, I am interested in seeing what is going to happen with Loren and the wedding. Harm looks to be caught in the middle. Great update.