Reviews for Broken Bough
CdnJAGScribe chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Nice touch with the change on the C-130 Carrier Landing.

Just a little nitpick. C-130 doesn't have a tailhook. " that the Navy received the KC-130F refueling tanker (BuNo 149798) on loan from the USMC. Prior to the tests, Lockheed had modified the plane by installing an anti-skid braking system, removing the underwing refueling pods, and adding a smaller nose gear orifice. The aircraft carried a crew of four: LT James Flatley as pilot, LCDR W. "Smokey" Stovall as copilot, ADR1 Ed Brennan as flight engineer, and Lockheed test pilot Ted Limmer." They reversed the thrust on the C-130 which had landed on the carrier along a specially painted centreline. If Stovall had landed to one side, he would have hit the island with the leading edge of the starboard wingtip.

Anyways. Intriguing story and looking forward to more chapters. :)
CdnJAGScribe chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Loving the story so far. :) I enjoy stories where Singer isn't portrayed as a b****. There was so much that could have been done with her character in the series, but they chose to portray her as Lieutenant Witch.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
No offense (you're not the only guilty party here), but everyone who rewrites United States v. Lindsey seems to forget that McGee wasn't on Gibbs' team at the time of the incident. Other than that, just that I am more than a little surprised that Krennick would have any interest in mending fences with the woman who, in her mind, stole Harm from her.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Peace.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Excellent! I wish this had happened instead.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Excellent start!
TnJAGAz chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
Nicely done. :)
Jeneral2885 chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Exciting continuation!

PS: do review my stories.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
Thanks.
steamboat chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh! Keeter got married (in a kilt, no less) and the world DIDN'T stop spinning! Hahaha! Nice chapter!
byrhthelm chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
Nice, low-key chapter with resolution for Loren and Jack. Liked the touch of the bath-tub installation at the loft... Jen and her tubs is beginning to look like fanon!

Stay Safe
Liz chapter 30 . 1/31/2014
I am so loving this story. Cant wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work.