Reviews for Broken Bough
ayyogurt chapter 2 . 6/18
Wow way to mix it up-Singer friendly and Harriet throwing punches!? love the creativity!
ayyogurt chapter 1 . 6/18
While it's hard to imagine them losing military bearing like that, I like this version much better. It was so frustrating to watch this season after they got close and then were forced apart because of Catherine Bell's real pregnancy!
Hippiechic81 chapter 35 . 4/21
great chapter! I hope you update soon!
Hippiechic81 chapter 34 . 4/21
great chapter! I love this twist with Mattie and the different way she ended up with Harm!
Hippiechic81 chapter 33 . 4/21
Two things about this chapter confuses me. One you accidentally called Mac Dianne and two in another chapter you said that Dianne was nearly a year old and Mac was pregnant again and now in this chapter Harm said she was 3 months old. You need to be more consistent with your story line! I love this story though and this was a great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Hippiechic81 chapter 32 . 4/21
Awesome chapter! I love that twist with Mattie!
Hippiechic81 chapter 23 . 4/21
Wait so if Mac doesn't go with Webb how does Harm meet Mattie?
Hippiechic81 chapter 22 . 4/21
So I'm assuming that the three letter Agency is the CIA? LOL! Also you forgot something. Keeter's dad died when Keeter was in College. Harm mentioned that in the Black Jet episode!
Hippiechic81 chapter 16 . 4/21
so the Murder still happened?
Hippiechic81 chapter 15 . 4/21
So why was Krennick gettting in so much trouble for dropping her tray and being startled and running off? That makes no sense.
Hippiechic81 chapter 6 . 4/21
Loren's Hormones crack me up! They make her really OOC! But actually Mac replace Meg Austin not Ted Lindsey. Lindsey left before that after he was acting Jag and Then Chedwiggen took over.
Hippiechic81 chapter 5 . 4/21
So now Bud needs to be friends with Singer too.
PBLLady chapter 35 . 4/15
I re-read this story so I get familiar with the goings on. Thank you for a wonderful story. It is nice to see some of the same characters and events in the story with a new twist. I love Jack Keeter and he is the one character I am so happy to see. With Loren's change, Jack is a breath of fresh air. Sergei and Galina are also great. Harm and Sarah now have the family they always dreamed of. Please continue with this story. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Steamboat chapter 35 . 4/11
This is such a well-written and enjoyable story to read! Thank you for sharing it and your talents with us! Looking forward to your next chapter!
ad694 chapter 35 . 4/11
Thanks for the new chapter to a great story.