Reviews for Kozakura
shima-taicho31 chapter 3 . 3/28
I really just wanna scream. Why the hell aren't you an author?! Huh?! Your fic are better than twilight...!
Ok this is for ichigo
"You get your a** over there and protect my wife you orange haired jacka**!" Signed Kurushimi Shima.
Parnita chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Ooo love this story! Byakuya Ichigo & our favorite Oc Tetsuya...!
I hope Byakuya is alright & he will come soon & v will have trio goodiness!
Winterheart2000 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Willow chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Lost, confused Tetsuya found by kind, helpful and SEXY Ichigo is awesome!
AstridClaire chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Thank you so much!

This was great. I liked the changes however minor they are. Could you update The Three Stars next please...? Among the characters of Bleach in your stories, I've always wanted to see a yaoi story between Aizen, By a kuya and Tetsuya! Oh, and I was wondering if you're still considering my request for an Ulquiorra/Tetsuya...?
Anarane-Sensei chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
D'aw, Tetsuya is so damn cute 3
ctofi1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
ha ! merci.
c'est super, je l'attendais depuis très longtemps, se chapitre.
merci beaucoup de reprendre tes fic , que tu n'as pas encore fini .
tout cela pour notre plus grand plaisir à nous lecteurs .
A très vite ;p
SunlessNights chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Oooooh! I just started reading this one and I can already tell it is going to be one of my favorites! I can't wait for the next update!
Bunnyhopster26 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I would love to see more of this soon. I feel like you kind of left it hanging lol. It's a good story though and I'm interested in seeing how it will turn out
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Tama is such a sweet name for Tetsuya
dragonprincess01 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Ichigo and Tetsuya together should be an interesting pairing. I'm looking forward to their relationship developing as the story progresses.

As always I dislike Orochi a great deal and am looking forward to the day he gets whats coming to him.

Thanks for sharing another chapter with us your faithful readers (even though I'm a bit behind reading since rl tends to get in the way now).

Have a good weekend.
hieizzz chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
. eeeeee! the ending was aborable with the gigai comment! i'm so excited with this story. i can't wait to see how your going to devolpe ichigo and tetsuya relationship and how the baby might fall into it! this one seems like it's going to be a long one :) yay!
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
...Nice! Go Ichigo, great timing! And Orochi...dammit, kill him already! I mean, really. Who would ever trust someone named Orochi? Or name someone that! That's just asking for it...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
S. Rune chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
It started with Tetsuya blinking cutely. P
The question is, how on earth did Orochi manage to find Tetsuya? Did he sneak off every once in a while to search? Or does he have people monitored?
Also, currently I am thinking of a way to make Kisuke/Tetsuya work.
Firebirdever chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
ohhh yeah, such a cool rescue made by Ichigo, i was so affraid when Orochi appear. But now that Tetsuya is safe with Ichigo, he will be protected. Cant wait to see the surprise Tetsuya will have when he will quit his gigai, think Ichigo will have an attack too(dont remember if the youth know he is pregnant) Ah cant wait, your muse is maybe wicked but yes, she does(and youre part of it) damn of good and passionate stories