Reviews for Trapped
xCaellachx chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Can't believe I've never read this! Very enjoyable, as always. Your revenge on Chris has got to be the best you've written yet. I laughed out loud with that one. Perfect!
jobelle516 chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
Kinney moosh, totally awesome in soooo many ways.

This has been such a great weekend for me, thanks a bunch. You surprise me, and surprise me, and suuuuurrrrprise me more.

An Rafael, will he ever learn? mwah
jobelle516 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Okay, I love you, remember that.

I need tissues, like lots of tissues. Ethan, my Ethan, as the chauffeur!? Oh, I instantly blended my Fabrizio with whatever Matt Damon tried to pull off in Behind the Candelabra as Scott.

This is awesome! The story, and unexpected delightful twists that you do ...
Rjones chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Loved it! As with all your stories, it was exciting and plot twisting with a good amount of love and downright smut. I am waiting on more from The Offer with baited breath. You are very good at this and I selfishly hope you continue. I love Brian in all configurations as long as he ends with Justin. Cheers to You!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
greAT
Nisa Cullen chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
First I'm so sad RL kept me away from these too but one good thing about begin late to the party is that it is complete!

Second "Indeed not." Brian rolled his eyes. "If you were... I would have you made with an on/off switch designed to get me through your 'queen out' moments."

Bahahaha if only spouses did come with a on/off switch

Third this was so sweet! I mean what he did to Chris while horrific honestly did just show how much he loved Justin and LOVE that he's getting what's coming to home. These two free just so much!

Fourth thank you for writing and congrats on completing another story! Now if you decide to follow them to NYC where Justin is an artist Beian is an investor and they have some jealously to contend with I would TOTALLY read that too hehe

Thanks again for writing I just love these two
Nisa Cullen chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Today, tomorrow, always?

DAMN IT YOU MADE ME TEAR UP!
Nisa Cullen chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Brian is soo in love! I can't wait to see Chris get what's coming to him.

Also, I think I need a hot tub and yeah umm if you want to add hot tub action to all your stories I'd approve *nods*

:) thanks for writing
Nisa Cullen chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
How dare Craig "how is this fair to me" ? He doesn't deserve fairness and I'm sure hell have a heck of a time making a go of it in Mexico!
Nisa Cullen chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I say let Craig burn! Just wonder "his sensitive little blond" will handle it afterwards
ElvinaPotter chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Dear god... I'm jealous.

I wish there's someone like your Brian Kinney in real life...

Well... a girl can dream no?... (Brian help Justin spread his wings... lucky sod!)

- Elvina P.
awan-angel chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Aawww,, this is the end. Goodbye to Trapped.

Ahhh, Chris, now you'd know the pain and pleasure and you have to try to make it good :D
It's shocking that Brian gave Chris into slavery. But it's alright I guess, for some people to learn some lessons.

Now, Justin is an artist and Brian sell the casino. Hmm.. what life would they live? Hope they'll always be happy, no matter what.

So, what should I follow next? Not ready to read the angst one. Anyway,, keep posting updates my friend.
Love,
awan
Skylar chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
Wow! So many surprises! Love what Brian came up with for Chris Hobbs. So Clever! What a life Chris has ahead of him. And such a true comment about Chris controlling his own fate. I can just imagine how pleased you had to be with Brian when he told you what he wanted to do! I also loved Brian giving Justin his due at the showing. Glad to see Justin making a name for himself. I was surprised by Brian selling the casino. I never saw that coming. Well I hope these two talk to you again and we get to check in with them and get another adventure one day. Sorry to say good bye to these two. Thanks again for the story. I really enjoyed it.
aRedBaroness chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Yay an ultra-mega-happy-ish ending! True love, hot times, vendettas and sexy ways to pay off debt.

Brian must have one hell of an accountant;)

Thanks again, I enjoyed that!
stupid thing chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Hi, the end. And what an end. Hobbs a male sex slave.
Mother Taylor happy reunited with her son which opend a showing and giving up this kind of life style.
I have to get up in 5,5 hours but I had to read it. Doesn't this explain how addicted I became?

bye