Reviews for What's Your Recipe?
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 4/20
I want Part 3
Kairia'sYami chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Haha! I really like this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
E chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
What happened to part three?
mar888 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
hope for an update...
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
hahaha So awesome! Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I really like this. It's hilarious and I love the idea of moriarty food stalking john. Only, it's incredibly frustrating that we know there's one more chapter that we'll never get to read, because you just abandoned it here.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, I'm liking this!
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
this fic has me in stitches
i love how casually jim is in the flat now :)
kinda making me hungry reading this...
Will Jim ever find out about the human steaks?
Can't wait for more :3
elohopeaa chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
OMG! I don't know where you came up with the idea for this story but it is BRILLIANT! Simply brilliant, I still can't stop chuckling over the two chapters you've produced. And I can hardly wait for more... Lol ;)
lexisis chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I always enjoy stories that play on the dynamics between John, Sherlock, and Moriarty. Hope to see the third part soon.
Kitty-Puppy-Cat chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Pleeeeaaassssssssssse update!
No, but seriously I can't wait for the next chapter.-
:o)
Mangal2012 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Omigawd! ! ! ! ! ! ! This is BY FAR THE FUNNIEST Sherlock I have EVER read! ! ! ! ! ! This is VEEEERRY well done! ! ! ! Is John going to tell Moriarty what...erm "meat" he used? ? ? ? ? ? Oh GOD I cannot WAIT to see what his face looks like if he does! ! ! !

PleasepleasePLEEEEEEAASE update soon! ! ! ! BTW...thank you for making this story! ! !
cary chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
please write more please!
chrishuyen chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh my god I'm laughing so hard. "JOHN! Hide the Scones!" That is like the single best line I've ever read in Sherlock fanfiction. Though the whole scone scene was absolutely brilliant. I just love this so much and I hope the next part will be up soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013