Reviews for Icing
mphs95 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hot hot hot!
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Omg! Who told you you weren't good at smut?! Cos let me tell you, that was great! As an M rated reader&reviewer (check my fav stories), I think you should push LHTS to an M rating and add some sexytimez to it!

Keep em comin!
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yay! Brennan got what she wanted & needed :) Maybe there should be a sequel about the dinner & dessert at home ;) I'd read it :)
jsbonelover chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow - satisfying for me, too! Great work. Nothing like Booth and Bones on the prowl.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey Punky... I thought you did a wonderful job. It was HOT!
stapes206 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Excellent job! Loved it. You should do more.
gemlily51 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story. really wish they used this in an episode. :D Hot.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
great shot, he is so hot on the ice. enjoyed. look forward to more soon
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
She was very inhibited about sex. Passionate. I think you mean "uninhibited" here.

Glad to see they decided to go home, as Brennan's clothes would be pretty messed up with all the water, etc. Hot smut. I think you write it pretty well.
Becksbones chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You did a great job - I enjoyed it very much!

Becks
AnHoTh chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I may sound like a broken record but your stories always leave me very pleased. This one may be new territory but you have done well. I am satisfied ;)))
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ohhh. Well.

That was very nice. I loved the Boothy touches—his being taken aback at the suggestion he couldn't get it up in a public setting, his gentleness about it being her first time back in the saddle, yet neither of them derailing his focus—and the nice building momentum this piece had. Mmm, and the smut was delicious. Excellent work in this monkey's opinion.

With mettā,
d/m
Martreiya chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice work! Very sexy n hot! ... Btw was good not to see Booth hurt! Lol... jk girl! Great job as always! :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great idea. it's a good one-shot. like it.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think you did a fine for your 'first time', writing smuth that is. It was fun and sexy.