Reviews for The Trickster War
Pls continue the story! (Even though its been about a year now)
SkyePenderwick chapter 33 . 3/19
OHMIGOD! POSALUTLY AND PUCKTASTICALY FANTRABULOUS! The awesomeness of this story is *ineffable*! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
talia.state.ezust chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
Please, update.
SistersGrimmFan chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
One prank u should do is make all of the family go see a movie, than post puck in footie pajamas sucking his thumb with a baby unicorn in his arms
Aubreena chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
"A lot was at steak" This misspelling made me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'm sorry, but there are so many spelling mistakes. Please fix.
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
Glad to see you back- and why did the first thing have to be throwing Daphne and Pinocchio into danger? ;) kidding. Audiobooks are great and e-readers are awesome too- I got mine a few years ago to bring on vacation so I didn't have to cram fifteen books into my backpack.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
So they're kidnapped. Wonderful.
AND it's for revenge, too. Just wonderful.
Fangirl26 chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
G!love the story line!
LillyStoppable chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Hi! I'm Abby and I like warm hugs! (I've also seen Frozen 50 times!)
This story is fabulous! I can hardly wait for the awesome date of Updates! HAPPINESS IS HERE, PEEPS! *blows kisses*
Look at my lovely bunny:
() ()
( •.• )
(") (")
OMG IT'S SO CUTE LOOK AT IT!
Also, who's your fav 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' and 'The Hero's of Olympus' character? I love Leo and Annabeth. Ooh, and Rachel Dare. And Artemis. And Calipso. I ADORE CALEO IT IS ADORABLE!
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
P.S. Time for bed! *yawn*
stickysillyputty chapter 32 . 5/17/2014
OH I OO EH, I OH AD OO UH AY ED! Sorry, I was biting my palm. What I meant to say is "OH MY GOODNESS, I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED!
TessMarke chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
PLESE UPDATE IM BEGGING YOU? THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME AND ITS NOT DONE YET! PLEASE UPDATE. I AM NOT KIDDING THIS IS THE BEST SISTERS GRIMM FANFIC I HAVE EVR READ! A TINY TINY TINY BIT OCC, BUT WHO CARES?! THIS HAS SUCH A GOOD PLOTLINE AMD CHARECTERS AND EVERYTHING!
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Glad to see you're back- good chapter as usual. And I totally understand- I went through all the same stuff last year. I'm taking the ACT in June and I have AP tests in May. Ugh.
Axel Treehorn chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
That is not good...why do I find it juicy?
TessMarke chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
Eep! I found it! I sae this about a year ago, and i really loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved it so much and will be lookign forwrd to more chapters.