Reviews for The Winter Soldier
musicalgirl4474 chapter 16 . 5/9
THIS IS AMAZING! Sequel?
Lise chapter 3 . 2/23
Love this story I just discovered! I adore Gambit, and I speak french as my first langage. I'm not cajun, I'm from Quebec and they are our honoured cousins. Roi des voleurs means king of thieves. For liars, it would be roi des menteurs. The rest is ok and I laughed my head off when I read mon p'tit vieux. Tee hee!
Ruby of Raven chapter 16 . 2/19
No! Frigga?! OR... Loki's actual mother?! No! Just- just no! I need more! I have to read more! This can't be complete!
Get your butt back here an finish it please, if you are still around... that is... I know a lot can happen in just a few years...
xxlilliesbleedblackxx chapter 16 . 1/15
WHAT THE FUUUCKCK WHAT THE EVEN TSYIT WHAT WHAT?! YOU ACNT FUVKIG LEAVE IT LIKE THAT ANF JUST NEVER UPDATE?! I WILLL DIEREEEEE! DEATH! TO MEE! BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING STORYY! PLEASE PLELEEASSEEE FORR MY OWN LIFEEE! PELAEE UPDATE THIS SOON! DO IT FOR MY SANITY!
dena chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please! Tell me there is a sequel! It can not end this way! I wanna know what happens next! Please, please, please continue writing :(
leila chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Omfg, I love this story!
You really have to finish it!
hi chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Omg this is really good is there a sequel please write more.
TakamuraRyuu chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Um, this is marked complete but surely this isn't where you plan to end the story? Is there a sequel to watch out for? Please oh please tell me there is T_T
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
umm..is there a sequel?
CrowX chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
I really liked this story. But why did you check it as 'complete', when it clearly isn't. That's really misleading and annoying, to just catch readers who wanted to read a complete story and then... poof, it's not complete. Please change that, because that's really not okay.
Hope you continue this story, since I really like the way Loki turned out.
Fall in Snow chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Noooo! There can't be no more! I've devoted my last 24 waking hours to this fic and nothing else! But being a slow updater myself I wait... Though not happily.

Love the work and your chariterization!
silmarlfan1 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
oh come on! that can't be it!
Wolf's Redemption chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
In all actuality it would be capitain cause steve is a guy. Capitaine is feminine
Luloria chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Hello, I love your fiction!

You have two translation errors French / English (French is complicated! x)

Roi king
voleurs Thieves

Correction :

Prince prince (similar)
liars mensonges
Prince of liars Prince des mensonges

I am French, great value!
KuroRyuKiba chapter 16 . 6/15/2013