Reviews for A Coat 'Cause I Feel Cold
AH chapter 1 . 2/10
So, so lovely! In a rip your heart out kind of way. Wonderful character exploration. Thank you!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I like Regina's way of apologizing!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That...was...GREAT!

Truly wow :) I liked that reason behind her going to prison and the jackets. Her going to jail because she broke into a place for warmth to keep unborn Henry and herself alive. Great twist.
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Nice!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
oh my. The images in my mind... Omg poor Emma. Wow. It *would* take a fight with Regina to get Emma to spit out memories like that. Goodness. *shivers* Woah. Absolutely LOVED the ending!
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh, Emma. Stories that talk about Emma's past are so good to read but they're also so heartbreaking.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh my God. You're killing me here. This one hit me square in the heart. Thank you!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Note to self - do not read while listening to Ron Pope's - A drop in the ocean - because it will induce tears. lots of tears.

whoops.

That aside, it's amazing and high five to a job well done!

Nova
It's Just Not Flowing chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh lawd... I don't normally go for fluffy swan queen, but this? This is a thing of beauty. Emma had me tearing up a bit, I swear. Bless you, you glorious writer, you :) well done.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww! That's so cute! I can practically hear Regina saying those words too.
Divine Fighter chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That a little sad, but the ending was cute!
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice idea and story!
Mar chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sweet apology love it;-)
karjens44 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Totally beautiful story and enjoyed your characterizations
bljluvsr chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I so love this story! And that it was Regina that gave Emma, my personal fav leather jacket that she wears. Now when I watch the eps with Emma that coat it going to make me think of Swan Queen :)!