Reviews for Bad Boy Unintended
Storm Cascade chapter 18 . 3/12
More more more mooore please. I adore this fic
What does UST stand for?
MelkiSihou chapter 18 . 2/15
I refuse to believe that this is the end. I am hooked. You must have mercy on me and write more of this Bella and Jacob. I love them!
4Gracie04 chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story! Once I started, I read all the way to now. This is one of the best Bella & Jake human stories ever! Every chapter made me want more! This Jake was awesome and so was Bella! Thank goodness no Edwad! Hehe! Love it! Hope you might continue some day! I would love to read about their future. I really thought Jake was going to give Bella an engagement ring for her birthday but I guess that will come later! Love me some Jake & Bella! Thanks for sharing this great love story with us.
Strawie chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
I liked this story, specially Jake. *-* Please, keep write! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Awwww Please You Can't Stop There...Love your stories
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Great story I wish you will finish it. You are a very good writer.
apolasik chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
I just finished . Please update soon this is a wonderful story!
apolasik chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
This was a wonderful chapter I was literally lol-ing as I read it! I have been reading your stories all day! So glad I found them! I love the relationships you build between Bella and Jacob
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
Please update soon! I'm dieing to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
Ohhhh please please finish this its 50 of tthe alpha next doorrrr
Angelbaby1991 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Loved IT! Can't wait to read more.
nefftys chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I found this story which i havent read and i have to say that is amazing, i really hope you continĂșe with it cause it is really good
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Aaaw so cute and loving
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Wonderful. I am so happy to see them together. Simply heartwarming. They are the same independent adorable bantering sweetness and sensitive people they always were but now they are together. She has told him she loves him. He has opened his life to her. He wants to let go of his past and his fears. He is generous and loving. And the sex is hot and fun, like them.

Will she stay? I don't want to see them separate again, though real life demands it. He's strong but I think he will be lost without her, now that he has accepted his feelings for her.

Welcome back dear writer. I hope everything is good for you. Write when you can, we'll be waiting.

Though we need to know. Does she stay?