Reviews for Bad Boy Unintended
apolasik chapter 18 . 6/26
I just finished . Please update soon this is a wonderful story!
apolasik chapter 8 . 6/25
This was a wonderful chapter I was literally lol-ing as I read it! I have been reading your stories all day! So glad I found them! I love the relationships you build between Bella and Jacob
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 18 . 6/14
Please update soon! I'm dieing to know what happens next!
Ohhhh please please finish this its 50 of tthe alpha next doorrrr
Angelbaby1991 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Loved IT! Can't wait to read more.
nefftys chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I found this story which i havent read and i have to say that is amazing, i really hope you continĂșe with it cause it is really good
twilightlover212 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Aaaw so cute and loving
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Wonderful. I am so happy to see them together. Simply heartwarming. They are the same independent adorable bantering sweetness and sensitive people they always were but now they are together. She has told him she loves him. He has opened his life to her. He wants to let go of his past and his fears. He is generous and loving. And the sex is hot and fun, like them.

Will she stay? I don't want to see them separate again, though real life demands it. He's strong but I think he will be lost without her, now that he has accepted his feelings for her.

Welcome back dear writer. I hope everything is good for you. Write when you can, we'll be waiting.

Though we need to know. Does she stay?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
awesome
CeeCee A. Picanzo chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
OMG Farrah! How I've missed you, my cupcake! I re-read the entire story again and am just as in love as the first. This chapter was so perfect. I definately need to feature you can n my new blog, Original Fanficer ( .com). Let me know what's up! Can't wait for more of this!
Bella Wolff chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
karrissa chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
OMG there is no words to describe how wonderful this story is i could not stop reading once i started plz plz update soon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Love this. Please update soon.
MarinaNamaste chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
'Stay' he says. Stay. My chest was all gooey and ohhhhie after that. Beautiful chap. Waiting impatiently now for the rest.
Mrs.lahote-Black4life chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
This is a very good story, I look forward to the next update to see what is going on in jacob and bella's crazy