Reviews for Bad Boy Unintended
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 2/25
Oh dear God her cutesy names almost made me wanna puke. I really enjoy this story, but I'm really confused why its rated M? So many thing almost happen but then they're skimmed over. Why? Is this ever gonna be updated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 2/25
Just out of curiousity why would it matter if Bea wanted to hang out or more so hook up with Theo.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 2/25
Ok seriously I seriously wanna knw what the bloody hell is up with this boy? Does he like her like her or is he just a jealous douche? Cause seriously he doesnt knw how to make up his fucking mind why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 2/25
What the hell is up with this kid? Whats his problem?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 2/25
Again forgive me but I would have said no. I couldnt do that to myself. He doesnt knw what he wants and until he does he wont knw where she stands in his life.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 2/24
He's such a fucker. That sounds like an Edward Cullen move right there. I knw he isnt mentioned in this story, but damn the douchebag vibe Jake gives off reminds me of Cullen.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 2/24
God I wanna hit him with a cricket bat.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 2/24
This may make me sound like an uncaring bitch but I would've left his ass outside. And how does she not know a beamer is a BMW?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/24
More than likely he'll bail. He clearly doesnt really seem to want a relationship or kinda lost faith in the whole social dynamic of it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 2/24
Truthfully, and some would probably hate me for this, no she shouldnt. It said he was drinking right. So what if this is just the booze talking and then he pushes her aside again.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/24
Why would anyone hate that stuff its amazing. I love motorcycles, classic cars, trucks, classic literature. I love the Great Gatsby. But Catcher in the Rye is my 3rd favorite book. I love all that. I cant fathom who wouldnt find it interesting.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 2/24
That is the most unfortunate thing u could say, ever!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 2/24
Ok even if they are just friends whats wrong with fantasizing about ur hot, muscled, tanned bff? Theres nothing wrong with that. And him why does he front whenever she brings up that particular subject. Its that much of a faux pas.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 2/24
Ok what nickname would he want?
Storm Cascade chapter 18 . 3/12/2016
More more more mooore please. I adore this fic