Reviews for 10 Things I Don't Understand
Kendra PJO chapter 11 . 4/18
no complaint here
Kendra PJO chapter 10 . 4/18
wow, when you put it like that, it makes a lot of sense!
BTW, Twilight is by far the best of that series, and that's not saying much. I finished it because I don't like leaving things undone, but it's useless. Hunger games ratio of romance to action is about 1:3, 1:4 somewhere around there. Twilight saga's ratio is closer to 1:10 or 1:15, depending on the book.
Yes, I just used math to describe literature. My geometry teacher better be proud!
Kendra PJO chapter 8 . 4/18
wow, harsh much? He just loves Katniss and is trying to help her through an incredibly trying time, but keep in mind, he's a boy in love. He's not going to actually take time to consider all the angles and implications if he kisses the girl he loves, he just does it. Peeta's guilty of the same fault. "Announce my girlfriend's fake pregnancy on live TV to the whole nation? Why not?"
Kendra PJO chapter 6 . 4/18
OK, this is a problem with FANFICTION, not the books. I totally agree with you, but the books never mention the slightest hint of them loving each other. Tolerating each other and working together, yes. More than that, that's fangirls at work:)
Kendra PJO chapter 4 . 4/18
well, this isn't a flame, but you're missing a few key factors. #1: experience. Even before the reaping, Katniss has taken on most of the dangerous work- hunting, trading in the Hob, etc. Obviously prim isn't completely shielded, as pointed out in Mockingjay, but Katniss leads to #2: Prim is Katniss's world. She is willing to face death to protect her, and that's one of the reasons she's rather sheltered. Finally, most important, #3. Prim and Rue are the result of evil in the series- the murder of innocence. Prim's death wouldn't be nearly as tear-jerking if she was portrayed as Katniss's annoying kid sister who always tagged along and got in the way.
Kendra PJO chapter 2 . 4/18
I agree, but if Collins did a long emotional death scene for each character, that's all the book would be- death scenes. No action, romance, or eventual happy ever after(ish). And Prim's was short, yes, but that was the point. She had no time to exchange last words, say 'I love you', hug her, take her place... it made it all the more heart wrenching.
WTHG and thg fan chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Okay, one thing that bugs me is... WHY THE HELL IS FINNICK F*CKING PROSITUTE! I MEAN COME ON!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I didn't understand Prims death ether. I mean come on! Katniss volunteered so Prim could live. And then what she dies!? Like WTF!? I mean the whole books trilogy started so Prim would live! I don't get it. Susan Collins is just messed up.
WTHG and thg fan chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU! GALE IS AN EXTREME MOTHER F***ER! I FU**ING HATE HIM! HE'S AN ASSHOLE!
SchoolGirl123 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Um...They were going to marry Katniss and she was 17.
kilobyte5000 chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
I don't understand y Peeta has to pull crazy stunts all the time... Like how much thought does he give to these ideas? 5 seconds?
Kurby122 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
All I have to say is THIS IS SOO FUCKING TRUE! * gives high five*
Kurby122 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I do think the haymitch effie thing is cute but I in my prospective I know Haymitch is 40 but to me Effie would be like 35 cuz how the hell would she work up to be an esscort if she's 19-20 and be doing it for a couple years and that's how I look at it. And 5 years diffrence is a fine thing with me.
Mrs.Mellark15 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
After you said how old you thought Effie was it turns out she's 30
anomynous chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
oh, and you didnt piss me off. i do disagree with a few things though. but i like hearing to other people's opinion.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »