Reviews for John: Throw a Party for PenPal
CJCroen1393 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
"Eridan, you're my older cousin Andrew, who is from London. You're a rich, snobby hipster."

Aww, how sweet! John wants Eridan to be himself!
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh, yes.
I do.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is the blah blah something out of something blah blah. Surprise! Happy Birthday!

Review: I like the "Dear John (Get it? It's also the name of a movie)" part. It made me smile. This fic made me want to eat cake for some reason. But I gave up sweets for Lent with the exception of my Birthday. 'Cause I don't think Jesus meant to be in the desert on my Birthday. Yeah... I really like birthday cake...

Advice: Community bathrooms suck. I live in a beautiful dorm called Moody Towers. I'm using beautiful very wrongly. Moody Towers can be thought of as two giant twinkies with no cream filling. Anyway, where I live we have this thing called the "Moody Baptism". The showers don't ever have cold water. The water is always a little warm. That's not so bad. But the second somebody flushes a toilet you get burned that's the "Moody Baptism". It hurts like hell. I've heard people scream. My skin has turned red a few times because of the hot water. Also its freaking awkward when somebody in another shower wants to have a conversation with you. I'm always like, "I'm naked right now. You're naked right now. Let's talk later. Thank you goodbye.". Anyway, the other opposite is a sweet bathroom. But the problem with that is a maid doesn't clean it for you. So, it can get really nasty looking if nobody bothers to clean it. Also you have to wait for a shower. With a community bathroom there is always a open shower to use.
Homestucker chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
:D that was really good!
Ocarina Arcanine chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nah, the pagebreaks are all good. Ok, I understand why Dirk was there, and that jumping out of the cake was both hilarious to scare Dave and also ironic, why on earth is Roxy there?

My Little Hoofbeast: Moiraillegiance is Magic? That was pure brillance. I had to stifle the giggles so as to not wake people up.

I wonder what was going through Jake's mind when Dirk pulled that and Roxy randomly appeared. He does physically know them better than anyone there, sans Dave and Rose, possibly.

Anyway, this was hilarious. Yesh, I want more Comedystucks!