Reviews for Edward's Second Chance
Just perfect. Thank you!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/9
So nice
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 1/28
cute ending to this outtake
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
what makes Edward think Bella is engaged to Jacob he just said he was looking forward to a dance at Jacob's wedding not her's and I have always heard it's never to late this would be a great story why not finish it.
Priestess Penguin chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I RECNTLY FINISHED BELLA'S SECOND CHANCE AND THEN THIS OHMYGOSH PURE PERFECTION
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh Edward, I'm glad you figured out it wasn't too late.
2magmom2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I loved this story. It was great.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I know you said not to review, but I always do. This was a wonderful insight to EPOV . . . he still has feelings for her after all these years. Of course he does, it wouldn't be a story if he didn't. Still wonderful to read. Yay!
mcanary chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I've just started reading Bella's Second Chance and this is a great companion piece. Really hope you plan on adding more, thanks for sharing!
debslmac chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
:) loved this
Shannon Susan32 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved this chapter!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I know you said not to review.. but c'mon.. I loved it.. I started reading Bella's Second Chance and loving it. And I ALWAYS love an epov.. can't help myself..
Thank you! xx - M
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Gahhhhh. Love epov.
Sharon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it but needs more EPOV
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Have I felt like this anytime in the last fifteen years? Have I felt this euphoric about a woman smiling at me? I'm really afraid I haven't. (He should KNOW that he hasn't)

Something sharp and painful rips through my chest at the thought of her marrying not one, but two men who aren't me. (Awwww shucks)

"Someone's going to get what's coming to her," Angela says lowly. "And not a moment too soon. Bella has no trouble defending what's hers."

Rationally, I realize that Angela means Bella will protect her company. But for a moment, just a moment, I'll pretend she's talking about me. (Loved this part)

I'm just a huge sucker for Epov *girlie sigh*