Reviews for Kishan's Chance
broweiss27 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Loved the ending sentence. that's me everyday.
The White Tigres chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Hey! This is a really good story so far. Keep up the great work! I always felt bad for kishan's romance life but this is good. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Pleas please please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've read this it's def my fav FOREVER!
Chuban101 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This is a great story! I would love to read more of Kishan's Chance! By the way, is that man Lokesh?
awesome chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
i really like your story! cant wait for the next part
DayDreamer1122 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I really like this story and really hope you continue it!
guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I know it has beeen a while but i would really love for you to update this!
camierose chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
this is asowme well not the sad part but you know what i mean asowme
Toolazytologin chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I love this! The way you portray the characters is awesome! Keep up the good work :)
Megan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like this cute story, i actually thought of writing one similar. Good job :)
maypletiger chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Omg! The best! I really loved it! So mysterious and I agree that Kishan deserves to beloved truely.
Tiryn chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Love it! I hope you update soon :)
Janna chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! Seriously it's great! I'm a big Kishan fan but always wanted Kellsey and Ren to be together, so this is just too perfect. Please please please continue writing and I will keep reading! Fantastic job! :-)
My Crystal Butterfly chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Okay, so your story says that "I'm sure she knows that black tigers and white tigers don't live in India..." which is technically not true since the boys are most likely Bengal Tigers who do produce white specimen sometimes, some mutation in the genes, and do live in India. And I think we all know that black tigers don't exist, though I wish they did. Sorry, animal obssesser over here, just thought that I should point that out, wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. Liked the chapters so far, though!