Reviews for Becoming Rachel Farmer: Lost Footage from TBG
04murano10 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
More please! Love it
SarinaSSH chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
You have a way with words. You built it perfectly, their world, like noone could. I am happy and sad that I've read your version. Happy that it had a better ending, filling me with hope about their love story. Sad that it had to end.
You are one hell of a writer, and I wish you all the best if you ever decide to go professional. Thank you for making my day. Thank you for honouring Rachel n Farmer. Thank you for giving me SUCH a good piece to read, to enjoy, to cherish!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
When will you write another? This was GREAT!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
That was awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I wish Sy had been fired but it's not to late. Loved this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
This was prize worthy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Good, but didn't Niki have a number for Conner? This is good. On to the next chapeter.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
YAY I'm glad Frank came to his senses and proposed. Thank you ;)
kala79 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Wow! Thank you for the epilogue.
I was a little saddened by the last chapter, even though it was like in the movie. I kind of wasn't surprised that Frank would leave Rachel again for the better cause and you did a great job making that China up. He broke Rachel's heart again and it was kind of expected. Iloved the 'ghost' part, too.
But this chapter was something i was waiting for. It was so funny that Rachel agreed to go camping! That's how much she would do for Frank. The proposal scene was excellent - I'm glad she didn't start choking though! Lol.
Overall, a great story!Thank you for this! :)
kala79 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I've written a review yesterday and posted it but it didn't show up here? Strange.
Anyway, i love this stry from the beginning to trhe end. I'm so grateful you've decided to add an epilogue with a happy(sort of) end. Despite of the fact that the previous chapter saddened me, i think it was beautifully written. And good idea with that ghost-Nikki part.
It really surprised me that Frank proposed. i'm glad she didn't choke with that ring, lol. I wish it happened in the movie!
Thank you again for your very wonderful story, you know I wonder if you'd feel like writing few more 'bits' of their getting to know each other. Parts with jogging and other chapters were so great, I just think you could add few more...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
So sad but I love it!
teatrolafenice chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
WOW! I just have a one word review ... BRAVA! OK, maybe two words ... PERFECTION! You know, GobSmacked ... this DOES pave the way for a whole new series ... just saying!
kkoO chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Haha love it when fletcher asks if they gonna get married
HouseFan22 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
BEST PROPOSAL! It was so cute! I'm sad this story is ending :( This is one of my very favorite stories on here.
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
OMG...this chapter was so beautiful...mmms...wish it could go on...these two are so good for each other...;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »